Neo Myth 3in1 Save help! Just came across,thought id share

Emu Talk Goes Here
treepop
24-bit

Neo Myth 3in1 Save help! Just came across,thought id share

Post by treepop »

A quote from ChillyWilly (I think the programer of the menu system in these suckers

"It's not an issue when running from the SD card. You normally leave it set for the default bank (0) and in the Save RAM Manager, turn on the automatic save/restore option, which loads the bank before running the game, then saves the bank to SD the next time the menu is run (so don't forget to reboot into the menu after running the game! ). While in the browser with the game selected, press A for options, move down to the Save Manager option and press C. The automatic setting should be first in the list - press C again to toggle it from off to on. Then press A to exit the screen and then B to run. Once you've set the Save Manager to automatic, it remembers the setting, so you only have to do that the first time you run the game."

I've always hated forgetting which bank I saved my game on. So this should help :)
Anapan
Next-Gen

Re: Neo Myth 3in1 Save help! Just came across,thought id sha

Post by Anapan »

Wow, thanks for that!
I remember I had like 25-30 tabs open from the forum about this thing just trying to get it working, and I still have a lot I don't understand about it. It took a lot of reading to figure out the MicroSD, GBA memory card, internal bank, and the differences between them.
The documentation is severely lacking, and between revisions there's a lot of contradictory information floating around.

I finally got it playing Phantasy Star in English with perfect FM music the other day, tho I mostly use the Everdrive MD for everything else.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
treepop
24-bit

Post by treepop »

Haha. Thats funny. The English remake with FM sound is pretty much the whole motivation for owning that card. I still feel like it was worth it.
Anapan
Next-Gen

Post by Anapan »

Oh yeah, definitely. A great addition to my Tower of Power :lol:
I'm going to try it's Sega CD Backup RAM cartridge function and custom Sega CD Bios loading shortly.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage