ulitmate mortal kombat trilogy sega genesis

Emu Talk Goes Here
meat
64-bit

ulitmate mortal kombat trilogy sega genesis

Post by meat »

I searching for a umk3 sega movie list and come across this website
http://umk3.hacking-cult.org/eng/
Well i decide to try the rom on my wii gen plus emulator and so far it runs pretty good.Combine that with my Wii/GC sega controller adapters and its a blast to play.I tired the rom on my GC verison of gen plus and it tends to crash about a min into a match.Not sure what thats about.
youtube@gamingtrucker1
twitter@gamingtrucker1
twitch@gamingtrucker1
dunpeal2064
Next-Gen

Re: ulitmate mortal kombat trilogy sega genesis

Post by dunpeal2064 »

I tried this out a bit yesterday, and wow... they really put a lot of work into this.

This is essentially the first 3 MK games combined. This hardly conveys the epic magnitude of content here though. You literally get every character, from every game. MK1 Scorpion, MK2 Scorpion, Chameleon, Baraka, Motoro, Sheng Tsung from each game, etc.

The movelists are reminiscent of the original character, but they have all been fluffed. Even MK1 characters have their own Animality, Babality, Mercy, Brutality, etc. MK2 and MK3 Tsung can transform into every character, even ones not originally in either game, and even EACH OTHER, which is just damn silly. MK1 Tsung is really cool, because he gets to just copy moves on the spot without transforming (well, he does transform just to perform the move, but very quickly).

One simple code activates every cheat menu available in the 3rd game, which is quite handy as well.

This is definitely worth checking out if you are a big MK fan.
meat
64-bit

Post by meat »

I can't understand why the gamecube gen plus gx crashes but the wii gen plus gx runs fine.Maybe the wii has more RAM or processing power??But yeah its really fun to play.
youtube@gamingtrucker1
twitter@gamingtrucker1
twitch@gamingtrucker1
dunpeal2064
Next-Gen

Post by dunpeal2064 »

I doubt its the ram, because I've heard you cna run this game on original hardware if you are using the Mega Everdrive (which allows for larger roms like this)

Maybe it is emulating the mapper poorly? I don't know, seems like it should be able to run it. I've never messed around with the GC emulators though.
meat
64-bit

Post by meat »

Finally got capture card here is what happens one trying to run on gamecube with gen plus emulator.Maybe some tech people can tell me whats going on.
https://youtu.be/Dbbs5F6jWos
youtube@gamingtrucker1
twitter@gamingtrucker1
twitch@gamingtrucker1