Emu Talk Goes Here
cloudrat7
32-bit
 
Posts: 232
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2007 5:03 pm
Location: Brooklyn, New york city

new ssf (sega saturn) emulator update

by cloudrat7 Sun Jan 06, 2008 1:11 am

i've been waiting for a new update, i love this emulator. Highly recommended.
Here's the link

http://www7a.biglobe.ne.jp/~phantasy/ssf/index.html

or translated to english

http://www.google.com/translate?u=http% ... en&ie=UTF8
http://www.artwanted.com/cloudrat7
Sega master system, Sega genesis, Sega saturn(mod), Dreamcast, Nes, Super nes, Turbografx-16, Playstation 1, Playstation 2, Gamecube, X-box 360.
User avatar
Mozgus
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 6628
Joined: Sat May 13, 2006 10:31 pm

by Mozgus Sun Jan 06, 2008 10:27 am

Isn't it constantly updated? I dont think this really needed a thread. It seems to get a minor update every 2-3 weeks, or at least it was when I last followed it.
User avatar
kinn
64-bit
 
Posts: 492
Joined: Thu May 31, 2007 2:27 pm
Location: UK, Midlands

by kinn Sun Jan 06, 2008 2:35 pm

Mozgus wrote:Isn't it constantly updated? I dont think this really needed a thread. It seems to get a minor update every 2-3 weeks, or at least it was when I last followed it.


Yeah there seems to be an update for this emulator quite regularly (which is good). Just wish it was known how these updates change the compatibility with games.

Its a great emulator and hope to see an options for AA and resolution changes soon. (and maybe an explanation as to what some of those things in the settings actually do)
360 Gamer Tag = Kinn, PS3 Tag = xKINNx, Wii = 3036 8283 1247 3110
Overdosed on Gaming
cloudrat7
32-bit
 
Posts: 232
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2007 5:03 pm
Location: Brooklyn, New york city

by cloudrat7 Sun Jan 06, 2008 3:35 pm

sorry man, i'm just spreadin some news, won't happen again.
http://www.artwanted.com/cloudrat7
Sega master system, Sega genesis, Sega saturn(mod), Dreamcast, Nes, Super nes, Turbografx-16, Playstation 1, Playstation 2, Gamecube, X-box 360.
cloudrat7
32-bit
 
Posts: 232
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2007 5:03 pm
Location: Brooklyn, New york city

by cloudrat7 Sun Jan 06, 2008 5:56 pm

kinn wrote:
Mozgus wrote:Isn't it constantly updated? I dont think this really needed a thread. It seems to get a minor update every 2-3 weeks, or at least it was when I last followed it.


Yeah there seems to be an update for this emulator quite regularly (which is good). Just wish it was known how these updates change the compatibility with games.

Its a great emulator and hope to see an options for AA and resolution changes soon. (and maybe an explanation as to what some of those things in the settings actually do)


here's a site that actually has a compatability list.

http://evilboris.sonic-cult.net/SSF/index.php?x=satcomp
http://www.artwanted.com/cloudrat7
Sega master system, Sega genesis, Sega saturn(mod), Dreamcast, Nes, Super nes, Turbografx-16, Playstation 1, Playstation 2, Gamecube, X-box 360.
User avatar
kinn
64-bit
 
Posts: 492
Joined: Thu May 31, 2007 2:27 pm
Location: UK, Midlands

by kinn Sun Jan 06, 2008 10:02 pm

cloudrat7 wrote:
here's a site that actually has a compatability list.

http://evilboris.sonic-cult.net/SSF/index.php?x=satcomp


Thanks for the link. Its now bookmarked!
360 Gamer Tag = Kinn, PS3 Tag = xKINNx, Wii = 3036 8283 1247 3110
Overdosed on Gaming
User avatar
GSZX1337
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 5805
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2007 6:21 pm
Location: Madison, TN

by GSZX1337 Sun Jan 06, 2008 10:18 pm

I think I'll be sticking with my modded Saturn.
User avatar
racketboy
Site Admin
 
Posts: 9461
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2005 8:28 pm
Location: Michigan

by racketboy Sun Jan 06, 2008 10:43 pm

cloudrat7 wrote:sorry man, i'm just spreadin some news, won't happen again.


If it's a significant advance, I'm all about hearing about it....
otherwise.... not so much
Return to Emulation

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest