Intresting Arcade Emulator

Emu Talk Goes Here
arion
Next-Gen

Intresting Arcade Emulator

Post by arion »

http://www.emulator-zone.com/doc.php/arcade/zinc.html for the info

http://www.planetemu.net/index.php?section=roms&dat=247 For the roms (and i know this site is in french but they do have a lot of roms just remember "telecharger" means Download :D)

I liked it most since it got Strider 2 :D but its also worth mentioning it has Street Fighter in 3D..and Soulblade and tekken :D

btw anyone remeber Xevious for the nes ? anyway you can get Xevios 3d/G in this emulator. Altho the 3d graphics are on the simpler side..but it was made in 1995 and looks good considering 3d wasnt that detailed back then :P
baphomet_irl
128-bit

Post by baphomet_irl »

was GTi Club a PSX board based game?

I used to love that with the handbrake and everything
racketboy
Site Admin

Post by racketboy »

baphomet_irl wrote:was GTi Club a PSX board based game?

I used to love that with the handbrake and everything

"Zinc is a command line emulator that focuses in emulating the ZN1, ZN2 and System 11 arcade hardware which are based on Playstation hardware. "

There's a lot of gems on there -- very cool!
Mozgus
Next-Gen

Post by Mozgus »

I tried getting this to work with the GUI a while back, but I gave up. I didn't see much reason to spend a lot of time and effort, since most of the games had respectable ports on the PS1.
baphomet_irl
128-bit

Post by baphomet_irl »

Tendemo Crisis is insane!!! :p
solidunit
8-bit

Post by solidunit »

Zinc (also know as "The Impact!") is definitely worth checking out. The arcade derivatives of the PSX hardware had perspective correction on the textures and with the opengl/d3d plugins, the games look awesome on a decent video card, much better than an emulated PSX version