Do You Emulate Games On Anything Besides PC/Mac?

Emu Talk Goes Here
Ramatut4001
128-bit

Post by Ramatut4001 »

Same here. DC, Xbox, and PSP.
Perseid
32-bit

Post by Perseid »

ScummVM is great on the DS. Beyond that I gave a GP2X, modded XBox and modded Wii(for Cube stuff). All have their benefits. Were there any emulators for the Saturn?
racketboy
Site Admin

Post by racketboy »

Perseid wrote:ScummVM is great on the DS. Beyond that I gave a GP2X, modded XBox and modded Wii(for Cube stuff). All have their benefits. Were there any emulators for the Saturn?

I think there are some like for NES and SMS.
fastbilly1
Site Admin

Post by fastbilly1 »

GP32, but it was retired when I got my Zodiac 2, which is now retired since the battery is faulty and I havent had a chance to order another yet. First thing next year.
GagaMan
128-bit

Post by GagaMan »

I sometimes emulate on the Dreamcast, but mostly on my GP2X. Trying to play old console games on a PC annoys me, and even getting a proper controller or an adapter is too much effort to set up when I could slap them in an actual console for me.
executioner
Next-Gen

Post by executioner »

Almost all emulation now on the PSP, then PC and probably will use DS very soon. Should try using the Xbox more.
Niode
Next-Gen

Post by Niode »

Xbox for everything, snes, md, amiga, nes, sms, n64, cps1/2, neo-geo, mame.

For portable i either use psp for megadrive/neogeo, or DS for snes (for some reason it runs snes games better than the psp, metroid 3 runs like crap on psp) and scummvm.

Never use pc for emulation, it's just not worth the hassle. I use my macbook pro for the odd game when i'm out and about and i have my wii remote. (i use em for my programming work with audio. I have a neat theremin emulator that i created.)
lordofduct
Next-Gen

Post by lordofduct »

I used to play a lot on my Dreamcast... especially SNES w/ Kirby Golf. Then after I modified my XBOX it became the place that I emulate stuff. I don't like emulating on a PC as I hate the small computer monitor. I prefer the large TV, it feels more like the authentic system that way.

Downside to the XBOX though is that it is hard to get support for USB controllers and the sort which I get with the PC.

I also play genny and NES emulators on my GP2X... probably the place I do most of my emulating.
www.lordofduct.com - check out my blog

Space Puppy Studios - games for gamers by gamers
Niode
Next-Gen

Post by Niode »

You can't beat the xbox with the official arcade stick though. I play all my arcade games with that thing. It couldn't be more authentic without a cabinet and the smell of stale cigarettes in the air.

In fact due to the emulation being soo bloody good on the xbox i'm tempted to buying another xbox and putting it in my forthcoming arcade cabinet that im gonna be building in the new year when the weather picks up :D
Jubal
64-bit

Post by Jubal »

xbox is my main emulating work horse, tho I do a lil bit on the PC for old compy games

I am seriously considering getting a GP2X, I didn't know that many people on here have em.

anybody have a carry case they are happy with for the GP2X?