Adventures in Bleem!cast

Emu Talk Goes Here
noiseredux
Next-Gen

Re: Adventures in Bleem!cast

Post by noiseredux »

dsheinem wrote:
noiseredux wrote:it's the Beta that I'm using CRTGamer... there's no select button, and no way to save.

you are not supposed to play DDP, I guess.

Or you could get a Saturn or PS1 with import capabilities
or Use the JPN PSN
or MAME
or PCB

I can play the PS1 rip on my PSP flawlessly, but that analog nub is no replacement for stick. I'm still investigating if DC-MAME can get DDP up and running. That's an experiment for another day and another thread.
elmagicochrisg
Next-Gen

Post by elmagicochrisg »

noiseredux wrote:I can play the PS1 rip on my PSP flawlessly, but that analog nub is no replacement for stick. I'm still investigating if DC-MAME can get DDP up and running. That's an experiment for another day and another thread.

And you will notify us of this in this thread when that day comes. Right?... :wink:

Dreamcast DUX Limited Edition for sale (new, odorless and sealed)

All forum members are equal. But some are more equal than others. - George Orwell
CRTGAMER
Next-Gen

Post by CRTGAMER »

noiseredux wrote:it's the Beta that I'm using CRTGamer... there's no select button, and no way to save.
CRTGAMER wrote:I wonder if any of the Betas have modified controls capabilities for certain games such as the official Metal Gear Bleemcast release
It would be interesting to discover a game that does have a modified Select button such as the Official release. Never know, maybe a game might be discovered to work, a hidden beta coding?
CRT vs LCD - Hardware Mods - HDAdvance - Custom Controllers - Game Storage - Wii Gamecube and other Guides:
CRTGAMER Guides in Board Guides Index: http://www.racketboy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1109425#p1109425

noiseredux
Next-Gen

Post by noiseredux »

oh I see what you're saying now.