Setting up native resolutions in Mame

Emu Talk Goes Here
Anapan
Next-Gen

Re: Setting up native resolutions in Mame

Post by Anapan »

Thanks Shogun! I'm getting more and more stoked for my future setup. Currently working on other stuff, but I appreciate the followup posts - It makes my decisions much easier.
Those are some great looking screenshots!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Shogun
32-bit

Re: Setting up native resolutions in Mame

Post by Shogun »

Anapan wrote:Thanks Shogun! I'm getting more and more stoked for my future setup. Currently working on other stuff, but I appreciate the followup posts - It makes my decisions much easier.
Those are some great looking screenshots!

No problem glad I could help. Did you get a system set up yet? I moved recently so I haven't been able to game much. I got everything set up and have been working on running console emulators in native resolutions. Right now I've got Bsnes set up and running perfectly. I had to add the native resolution for the snes (320x224) to soft16khz. I found this website to be an invaluable resource for adding custom resolutions: http://www.geocities.ws/podernixie/htpc/modes-en.html

I'm still fiddling and messing around constantly with my set up because thats most of the fun. I'll keep doing consoles and then go back to getting Mame set up with all the necessary resolutions in a bit.