Page 3 of 3

tosec saturn DVDs

Posted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 5:12 pm
by alexkidd
a few months ago I saw on that "the console archive" site I think, 3 DVD sets for Sega Saturn that were near complete for US, PAL and Japan. They were almost all bin/cue format. I think they were like 30-40 a set.
I was going to buy them and they're not there anymore. Does anyone know where to get these now? Are they on the Eggman site?
I really like that they are all bin/cue since those are so easy to burn on my mac.

Re: tosec saturn DVDs

Posted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 5:43 pm
by NeoRage
walrus12 wrote:a few months ago I saw on that "the console archive" site I think, 3 DVD sets for Sega Saturn that were near complete for US, PAL and Japan. They were almost all bin/cue format. I think they were like 30-40 a set.
I was going to buy them and they're not there anymore. Does anyone know where to get these now? Are they on the Eggman site?
I really like that they are all bin/cue since those are so easy to burn on my mac.



This is the best deal I've ever seen. I ordered mine a few days ago and I'm waiting for a tracking number when they're shipped.

http://www.freemame.us/shop/index.php?categoryID=80

If anyone knows where you can find complete set's or just a place that can put specific games on DVD please let me know.

Re: tosec saturn DVDs

Posted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 12:17 pm
by alexkidd
be sure to let me know how they are and what format most of the games are in. I can burn the ISO/MP3 files that are just one or two MP3s but have trouble with the ones that have many mp3s.

NeoRage wrote:
walrus12 wrote:a few months ago I saw on that "the console archive" site I think, 3 DVD sets for Sega Saturn that were near complete for US, PAL and Japan. They were almost all bin/cue format. I think they were like 30-40 a set.
I was going to buy them and they're not there anymore. Does anyone know where to get these now? Are they on the Eggman site?
I really like that they are all bin/cue since those are so easy to burn on my mac.



This is the best deal I've ever seen. I ordered mine a few days ago and I'm waiting for a tracking number when they're shipped.

http://www.freemame.us/shop/index.php?categoryID=80

If anyone knows where you can find complete set's or just a place that can put specific games on DVD please let me know.

Posted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 12:57 pm
by NeoRage
It says on the website

"Image Format: .cue/.iso, .cue/.bin"

This is for all of the Saturn games, I will let you know about the MP3 files when I get them.

discs come yet?

Posted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 8:45 pm
by alexkidd
Hey, you didn't get those discs yet did you?

NeoRage wrote:It says on the website

"Image Format: .cue/.iso, .cue/.bin"

This is for all of the Saturn games, I will let you know about the MP3 files when I get them.

Re: discs come yet?

Posted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 9:57 pm
by NeoRage
walrus12 wrote:Hey, you didn't get those discs yet did you?

NeoRage wrote:It says on the website

"Image Format: .cue/.iso, .cue/.bin"

This is for all of the Saturn games, I will let you know about the MP3 files when I get them.


No, And I'm starting to wonder if I will :( I ordered them two weeks ago. The website says 2-3 days for most orders, But when I emailed the site owner around 9 days later his response was "I haven't got them finished, I will mail them the beginning of next week" That would be this week now and I emailed him today to see what's going on, But no response yet.......I hope IF i get them they are good quality, But I kind of wish I would've went with canadianaccess!

My poor Saturn is sitting here hungry for games :lol:

Posted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 2:05 am
by linlhutz
Just an FYI:

Eggman is going out of business. If you're planning on getting anything from a reliable source, this is your last chance.
He is taking orders up until the 31st of July and quitting once those orders are shipped out.


http://eggmansworld.com/




linlhutz

Re: discs come yet?

Posted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 5:39 pm
by NeoRage
walrus12 wrote:Hey, you didn't get those discs yet did you?

NeoRage wrote:It says on the website

"Image Format: .cue/.iso, .cue/.bin"

This is for all of the Saturn games, I will let you know about the MP3 files when I get them.


I received my discs today, I will let you know about the quality when I put them on the computer.

Posted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 5:56 pm
by racketboy
Canadian Access is shutting down very soon as well.
Check out the site for more details.

Posted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 6:59 pm
by NeoRage
Thanks for the info! Looks like almost all are going that way, Guess it's time to stock up :D