Lunar 1 and 2

Gaming on the Playstation and Xbox Platforms
Tanooki
Next-Gen

Lunar 1 and 2

Post by Tanooki »

I saw a really expensive listing on facebook for the pair wanting $260 which seemed absurd and well now I do know it is, but at the same point I can't get my mind around it either.

Did this only come in some big fan service box, or were there like also 'complete' in box listings that just had maybe the game, or game +other optical discs in a double box? It's hard to nail down a price, especially since the dang company put COMPLETE in the title of the game so you can't just say put down Lunar Silver Star Complete as most come up still.

I'm trying to figure out what is a low end/complete copy is valued at and I mean all the random pieces (map, little book, sleeve for the jewel case etc) or if it had just a standard release where that would fall in price. I always liked the GBA game but it was a bit more action oriented with the illusion of turn based, and I think the real deal would be interesting as could be the sequel too. I just don't want to pay like $100 when I could easily pay $70 if I'm patient/persistent.
Jmustang1968
Next-Gen

Re: Lunar 1 and 2

Post by Jmustang1968 »

They all came in the full box with all the little addons. Eternal Blue has more stuff than Silver Star. I think they are about 75-80ish