Gaming on the Playstation and Xbox Platforms
ZeroAX
Next-Gen

Re: Transformers Devastation

by ZeroAX Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:31 pm

Segata wrote:Devastation is pretty damn fun. Short game tho and weird trophy system if you care about that. TMNT I blame on Activision. I would like to see PG take on TMNT again but without Act. Maybe Nintendo or Sony. Base it on the 80s cartoon.

I haven't checked the trophies, but I have noticed that I have won waaay less than usual. What's weird about them?

Why do you blame Activision? They were also the ones who published Transformers Devastation
BoneSnapDeez wrote:The success of a console is determined by how much I enjoy it.
Segata
Next-Gen

by Segata Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:43 pm

ZeroAX wrote:
Segata wrote:Devastation is pretty damn fun. Short game tho and weird trophy system if you care about that. TMNT I blame on Activision. I would like to see PG take on TMNT again but without Act. Maybe Nintendo or Sony. Base it on the 80s cartoon.

I haven't checked the trophies, but I have noticed that I have won waaay less than usual. What's weird about them?

Why do you blame Activision? They were also the ones who published Transformers Devastation

Act gave them less than a year on TMNT. They wanted to release before the new movie. They had a little more time on Transformers. Much like Korra development time was short. Not uncommon thing to do with licensed games. Has been since ET.
That's what is weird about the trophies. Does not hand them out to often.
Dreamcast is love,Dreamcast is life!
Twitter Segata
ZeroAX
Next-Gen

by ZeroAX Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:58 pm

Segata wrote:Act gave them less than a year on TMNT. They wanted to release before the new movie. They had a little more time on Transformers. Much like Korra development time was short. Not uncommon thing to do with licensed games. Has been since ET.

Seriously? Forcing them to release a half developed game to make it in time for the absolutely horrible TMNT movies? WTF
BoneSnapDeez wrote:The success of a console is determined by how much I enjoy it.
Segata
Next-Gen

by Segata Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:37 pm

I think PG is best when they are just allowed to do what they do. Act messed them on a couple games. Microsoft forced Multiplayer on Scalebound and the engine was not meant for it. (Similar thing happened to Phantom Dust remake).
Miyamoto just had to get those controls in for Zero. Tho I will say PG games always have a somewhat steep learning curve. I didn't find SFZ all that bad,I understood why people disliked it. It does feel forced when on N64 Analog worked just fine. Bayonetta 2 was amazing as they were left to make what they wanted. I feel the same about Wonderful 101. Nier Automata is amazing. It seems the only time they have issues is when a publisher put's certain demands or restrictions.
Dreamcast is love,Dreamcast is life!
Twitter Segata
Return to Sony and Microsoft