Persona 5 - PS3 vs. PS4

Gaming on the Playstation and Xbox Platforms
MrPopo

Re: Persona 5 - PS3 vs. PS4

Post by MrPopo »

A good general rule for the Persona games is to never leave things for the last day before a deadline.
Blizzard Entertainment Software Developer - All comments and views are my own and not representative of the company.
Reprise
Next-Gen

Post by Reprise »

MrPopo wrote:A good general rule for the Persona games is to never leave things for the last day before a deadline.

Yeah, I know haha. I left it 4 or 5 days before the deadline, but I returned to the real world once pr twice to replenish SP and Health without wasting too many of my items (and buy new items).

I messed up the dates. I know what I did when I went back to a previous save and didn't lose too much progress.
Own: Sega Mega Drive, Sega Saturn, Sega Dreamcast, Playstation 1, Playstation 2, Playstation 3, Playstation 4, Playstation 5, PS Vita, Super Nintendo, Nintendo 64, Nintendo Gamecube, Nintendo Wii U, Nintendo Gameboy Advance, Nintendo DS, Nintendo New 3DS, Nintendo Switch

My gaming blog: https://366gamestoplay.wordpress.com

PSN ID: Anesthetize666
Nintendo Switch ID: SW-8077-5145-0328
ZenErik
Next-Gen

Post by ZenErik »

This game is so much fun. Somehow managed to clock in 103 hours in 2 weeks while working full time. Done with my first play through. Not sure what to do now!
My B/S/T thread! :)
Switch ID: ??? ||| PSN ID: ZenErik (PS4) ||| Steam: Erikdayo
MrPopo

Post by MrPopo »

I'm just about finished; I'm at level 88 and just have Lucifer to fuse. I'm hitting some really harsh diminishing returns on my exp gain, so I'm going to have to take advantage of the Max Strength bonus which will require 15 battles worth of cash to do.
Blizzard Entertainment Software Developer - All comments and views are my own and not representative of the company.
ElkinFencer10
Next-Gen

Post by ElkinFencer10 »

MrPopo wrote:I'm just about finished; I'm at level 88 and just have Lucifer to fuse. I'm hitting some really harsh diminishing returns on my exp gain, so I'm going to have to take advantage of the Max Strength bonus which will require 15 battles worth of cash to do.

HAIL SATAN
Exhuminator wrote:Ecchi lords must unite for great justice.

MrPopo

Post by MrPopo »

I already have Satan. I needed him to fuse Lucifer.
ElkinFencer10
Next-Gen

Post by ElkinFencer10 »

MrPopo wrote:I already have Satan. I needed him to fuse Lucifer.

Is Merkaba (sp?) in this one?

ZenErik
Next-Gen

Post by ZenErik »

oh. I actually didn't even try to fuse any amazing demons. Finished the game at lvl75 without anything op like debilitate. Figured I'd only do that if necessary like in main series SMT.
My B/S/T thread! :)
Switch ID: ??? ||| PSN ID: ZenErik (PS4) ||| Steam: Erikdayo
ElkinFencer10
Next-Gen

Post by ElkinFencer10 »

ZenErik wrote:oh. I actually didn't even try to fuse any amazing demons. Finished the game at lvl75 without anything op like debilitate. Figured I'd only do that if necessary like in main series SMT.

Same.

MrPopo

Post by MrPopo »

ElkinFencer10 wrote:
MrPopo wrote:I already have Satan. I needed him to fuse Lucifer.

Is Merkaba (sp?) in this one?

Nope. Top demon is Satanael in NG+. And I'll agree that Debilitate isn't super necessary; so far I've gotten by with Ann's Tarunda and back it up with Marakukaja from Makoto.

I also need to get lucky and get the Crystal Skull as a reinforcement. I got the Hope Diamond earlier in the last area.