Persona 5 - PS3 vs. PS4

Gaming on the Playstation and Xbox Platforms
Fragems
Next-Gen

Re: Persona 5 - PS3 vs. PS4

Post by Fragems »

ElkinFencer10 wrote:Also I'm a legalist and a fairly structured person, so it pisses me off when people are given very clear and very simple instructions (like "Don't sell this until this date") and refuse to follow them, especially if it's part of a business agreement.

Well part of that can be communication issues. The Christmas I worked at Toys R Us we would occasionally get shipments of hot items specifically for sales maybe 2 to 3 days early. The managers wouldn't tell anyone it was restricted or put notices on it though so inevitably people would get request it the system would say available and we would go up and get a few from the warehouse only to get bitched out about it :roll: . Games were a little easier since most of them had very clear notices for release dates. Electronic department guys were kind of pricks though so they would ignore stuff regularly :P.
Reprise
Next-Gen

Post by Reprise »

ElkinFencer10 wrote:Screw you guys who got the game early, and hella screw those retailers; breaking release date is a MAJOR pet peeve of mine.

That's cute. I'm now about 3 hours in and LOVING this game. Just thought I'd say. I think this game plays even better knowing I got it early :twisted:
Own: Sega Mega Drive, Sega Saturn, Sega Dreamcast, Playstation 1, Playstation 2, Playstation 3, Playstation 4, Playstation 5, PS Vita, Super Nintendo, Nintendo 64, Nintendo Gamecube, Nintendo Wii U, Nintendo Gameboy Advance, Nintendo DS, Nintendo New 3DS, Nintendo Switch

My gaming blog: https://366gamestoplay.wordpress.com

PSN ID: Anesthetize666
Nintendo Switch ID: SW-8077-5145-0328
MrPopo

Post by MrPopo »

My plate is clean and I am ready to follow a no spoilers guide to max slink.
Blizzard Entertainment Software Developer - All comments and views are my own and not representative of the company.
IrishNinja
64-bit

Post by IrishNinja »

PS4 LE should be here tomorrow (thanks amazon!), preordered soon as it went up...P5 was one of the games i bought this system for!
Exhuminator
Next-Gen

Post by Exhuminator »

MrPopo wrote:I am ready to follow a no spoilers guide

Casual.
PLAY KING'S FIELD.
MrPopo

Post by MrPopo »

Exhuminator wrote:
MrPopo wrote:I am ready to follow a no spoilers guide

Casual.

Ya got me. But I'll take solace in not needing a second 100 hour playthrough for a full compendium.
Blizzard Entertainment Software Developer - All comments and views are my own and not representative of the company.
Xeogred
Next-Gen

Post by Xeogred »

I've heard this one has a lot of difficulty choices and something like a pure story mode. Though I also hear these games are generally easier than SMT?
Exhuminator
Next-Gen

Post by Exhuminator »

Xeogred wrote:Though I also hear these games are generally easier than SMT?

Yes.

The biggest deal about P5 is the dungeons are no longer randomly generated (from what I read anyway).
PLAY KING'S FIELD.
Xeogred
Next-Gen

Post by Xeogred »

Exhuminator wrote:

Yes.

The biggest deal about P5 is the dungeons are no longer randomly generated (from what I read anyway).

According to Game Informer's podcast (they are all gushing over it), it still has those. But it has static dungeons too, so it has both. I think the random ones are for side content or something.
MrPopo

Post by MrPopo »

Xeogred wrote:
Exhuminator wrote:

Yes.

According to Game Informer's podcast (they are all gushing over it), it still has those. But it has static dungeons too, so it has both. I think the random ones are for side content or something.

The main dungeons are fixed and can't be visited after beating them. The random dungeons are side dungeons for grinding.