Persona 5 - PS3 vs. PS4

Gaming on the Playstation and Xbox Platforms
casterofdreams
Next-Gen

Re: Persona 5 - PS3 vs. PS4

Post by casterofdreams »

I'm jelly over the limited editions but I have a PS3 so I just have the regular release pre-ordered.
dunpeal2064
Next-Gen

Post by dunpeal2064 »

I didn't have a choice. My fiance pre-ordered the LE before I even knew it existed :lol:
Exhuminator
Next-Gen

Post by Exhuminator »

Amazon just notified me that my PS3 copy of Persona 5 finally shipped today.

I figure some of you have this game by now, or it's on the way to you.

I won't play Persona 5 until I do P4G. But I'm looking forward to community reactions to P5 here.
PLAY KING'S FIELD.
ElkinFencer10
Next-Gen

Post by ElkinFencer10 »

My LE of P5 on PS4 shipped this morning. Screw you guys who got the game early, and hella screw those retailers; breaking release date is a MAJOR pet peeve of mine.
Exhuminator wrote:Ecchi lords must unite for great justice.

casterofdreams
Next-Gen

Post by casterofdreams »

I didn't get notified of shipment yet but I trust amazon. Its the PS3 version. No coverage on that version I've noticed. I'm not concerned since the game has been technically out for months.

Unfortunately, however, I won't be playing it right away since I never finished the 2 prior games I want to go through thise first. It's fine. The game isn't going anywhere.
Fragems
Next-Gen

Post by Fragems »

Mine shows up Thursday haven't had much luck with Amazon getting stuff out by release date but I don't have my PS4 up here anyways so no biggie.
Jmustang1968
Next-Gen

Post by Jmustang1968 »

ElkinFencer10 wrote:My LE of P5 on PS4 shipped this morning. Screw you guys who got the game early, and hella screw those retailers; breaking release date is a MAJOR pet peeve of mine.

Why does it bother you so much?
Xeogred
Next-Gen

Post by Xeogred »

Even though Nioh, Nier Automata, Yakuza 0, etc seem like more guaranteed wins for me and I'm still not sure what to expect with Persona, I am really getting the itch for an awesome new JRPG and think I might buy this next. Though it's a little scary to jump into another massive game right after Breath of the Wild. Hmm...
Reprise
Next-Gen

Post by Reprise »

Don't mean to rub it in, but my copy came today :P

If it's any consolation my baby has been a nightmare all evening and I've haven't had much time to play :(
Own: Sega Mega Drive, Sega Saturn, Sega Dreamcast, Playstation 1, Playstation 2, Playstation 3, Playstation 4, Playstation 5, PS Vita, Super Nintendo, Nintendo 64, Nintendo Gamecube, Nintendo Wii U, Nintendo Gameboy Advance, Nintendo DS, Nintendo New 3DS, Nintendo Switch

My gaming blog: https://366gamestoplay.wordpress.com

PSN ID: Anesthetize666
Nintendo Switch ID: SW-8077-5145-0328
ElkinFencer10
Next-Gen

Post by ElkinFencer10 »

Jmustang1968 wrote:
ElkinFencer10 wrote:My LE of P5 on PS4 shipped this morning. Screw you guys who got the game early, and hella screw those retailers; breaking release date is a MAJOR pet peeve of mine.

Why does it bother you so much?

Part of it's jealousy, but most of it is that it kills a bit of the specialness of a release; it's like a big community event with all the folks hyped for the game if we're all counting down the hours until release day, but the one popping up here, one popping up there, a couple trickling over that-a-way of broken street dates kills that a bit.

Also I'm a legalist and a fairly structured person, so it pisses me off when people are given very clear and very simple instructions (like "Don't sell this until this date") and refuse to follow them, especially if it's part of a business agreement.
Exhuminator wrote:Ecchi lords must unite for great justice.