Page 1 of 2

TimeSplitters 2/Future Perfect on Xbox.

Posted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:27 am
by Xelyx
Does anyone have game saves for these games they could put on a memory card(s) for me that have 100% unlocked? Is it possible to change the profile names to a certain name, as well? I'm willing to pay shipping both ways, of course.

Re: TimeSplitters 2/Future Perfect on Xbox.

Posted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:02 pm
by TEKTORO
Wish I still did and I couldve even shared some custom maps. :(

Why the heck is there no rerelease of these games is beyond me, it's up there for some of the best FPS of all time!?

Re: TimeSplitters 2/Future Perfect on Xbox.

Posted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:51 pm
by Xelyx
I would love to see HD remakes of this series. It would be a day one purchase for sure.

Re: TimeSplitters 2/Future Perfect on Xbox.

Posted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:33 pm
by fastbilly1
Timesplitters Rewind comes out this year:
http://www.tsrewind.com/index.php/en/
Teaser with no gameplay - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsZfy8nDgMI&t=68s

Its a PC version of Timesplitters that is officially sanctioned.

As for the real topic, I do not. I had a complete TS2 one, two xboxes ago...for the price of shipping though, I would just buy a oXbox to USB cable and download the save online.

Re: TimeSplitters 2/Future Perfect on Xbox.

Posted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:34 pm
by TEKTORO
I know 100% can be time consuming and tough but is it a must? I always felt Timesplitters was robust right out of the package and all the unlocks just kept the fun going.

Re: TimeSplitters 2/Future Perfect on Xbox.

Posted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:33 pm
by Xelyx
fastbilly1 wrote:Timesplitters Rewind comes out this year:
http://www.tsrewind.com/index.php/en/
Teaser with no gameplay - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsZfy8nDgMI&t=68s

Its a PC version of Timesplitters that is officially sanctioned.

As for the real topic, I do not. I had a complete TS2 one, two xboxes ago...for the price of shipping though, I would just buy a oXbox to USB cable and download the save online.

I hadn't thought of a transfer cable. I'll check into that. Thanks.

Re: TimeSplitters 2/Future Perfect on Xbox.

Posted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:34 pm
by Xelyx
TEKTORO wrote:I know 100% can be time consuming and tough but is it a must? I always felt Timesplitters was robust right out of the package and all the unlocks just kept the fun going.

I don't care about 100% completion, I just want all of the characters, game modes and maps unlocked so I can hop into multiplayer with my kids.

Re: TimeSplitters 2/Future Perfect on Xbox.

Posted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:01 pm
by prfsnl_gmr
Xelyx wrote:I don't care about 100% completion, I just want all of the characters, game modes and maps unlocked so I can hop into multiplayer with my kids.

You seek this for the highest purpose! Good luck on your quest to find the perfect save file!

Re: TimeSplitters 2/Future Perfect on Xbox.

Posted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:07 pm
by Sarge
If you have a way to put them on there, you could use this save from GameFAQs:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/xbox/919643-tim ... saves/7828

I used a old Action Replay, but the aforementioned cable would be a great idea. You can get one off of eBay for super cheap, and use a USB stick as a memory card instead. I think you can still use the AR software to put stuff on the stick, then transfer over.

Re: TimeSplitters 2/Future Perfect on Xbox.

Posted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:30 pm
by Reprise
As someone who 100% completed and unlocked everything in TimeSplitters 2 and then re-acquired the game years later, only to find I now suck at it and don't have the time nor patience to do it again, I completely understand.

They really do need to make a HD remaster on current consoles. I've been keeping an eye on TimeSplitters Rewind for a while now though. Hopefully it's decent.