PlayStation Now Service Discussion

Gaming on the Playstation and Xbox Platforms
8bit
Next-Gen

PlayStation Now Service Discussion

Post by 8bit »

I recently went ahead and took a chance on the PS Now service. I was a little buzzed on a Friday night and wanted to play Nights Into Dreams in HD on whim so I gave it a try. A month and half later and I'm still enjoying it on both the PS4 and Vita a few days a week. Overall it runs well and with over 400 games it seems pretty convenient for the type of gamer I am (i.e. working parent who has between a few minutes to an hour or so at most to game per day).

Here's a few of the games I've been enjoying with my subscription over the past month. Full list of the current games available here.

- Nights into Dreams
- Arcana Heart 3
- Asura's Wrath
- Puzzle Fighter HD
- Darkstalkers Resurrection
- Resident Evil 4 HD
- MotorStorm RC
- El Shaddai
- Soldner-X2

Anyway, I was just curious to hear if anyone else here currently subscribes and/or what everyone's thoughts are/experience is with the service.
"The librarian does not rue the library, nor the curator fear the exhibits. Rather they revel in their potential. And that is the beauty of a big backlog; pure potential." - Exhuminator

My Game Room | My BST Thread |
aaron
Next-Gen

Re: PlayStation Now Service Discussion

Post by aaron »

I like it. Haven't had any problems with connectivity or dropping anything. I've had it for about a month now and I'll probably keep renewing after my promo 3-month period is over. I still have my PS3 just in case, but I have plenty to keep me busy on my PS4 as it is. Can't speak to the service on Vita as I haven't used it.
Steam / PSN / Twitter: aaronjohnmiller