Gravity Rush Remastered

Gaming on the Playstation and Xbox Platforms
girlracer
Next-Gen

Gravity Rush Remastered

Post by girlracer »

Did anyone else pick this up? I haven't gotten to play it yet but I have the vita version. If you want a physical copy its exclusive to amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/Gravity-Rush-Rema ... remastered
Ghudda
128-bit

Re: Gravity Rush Remastered

Post by Ghudda »

Haven't picked it up yet, but am planning on it. I didn't know this was exclusive to Amazon, which is interesting. I have GR for my Vita, but havn't gone back to it after the initial 4 or so odd hours, so this sounds appealing. I also still need to nab the Tearaway remake.
Speaking of Amazon, the prime member video game discount is great. I thought it was only going to apply to pre-orders but I guess that's not true. $23 sounds like a great price for this game.
B/S/TCollectionYouTube

test3
girlracer
Next-Gen

Post by girlracer »

Ghudda wrote:Haven't picked it up yet, but am planning on it. I didn't know this was exclusive to Amazon, which is interesting. I have GR for my Vita, but havn't gone back to it after the initial 4 or so odd hours, so this sounds appealing. I also still need to nab the Tearaway remake.
Speaking of Amazon, the prime member video game discount is great. I thought it was only going to apply to pre-orders but I guess that's not true. $23 sounds like a great price for this game.

I also believe the discount only works up to 2 weeks after release as well
Reprise
Next-Gen

Post by Reprise »

I have the Vita version, but I've never actually played any more of the first 5 minutes. I was thinking the PS4 remaster was a perfect chance for me to give it a go, but since I paid for the Vita game, I think I'll stick to that for now and try it once I've beaten Danganronpa 2.
Own: Sega Mega Drive, Sega Saturn, Sega Dreamcast, Playstation 1, Playstation 2, Playstation 3, Playstation 4, Playstation 5, PS Vita, Super Nintendo, Nintendo 64, Nintendo Gamecube, Nintendo Wii U, Nintendo Gameboy Advance, Nintendo DS, Nintendo New 3DS, Nintendo Switch

My gaming blog: https://366gamestoplay.wordpress.com

PSN ID: Anesthetize666
Nintendo Switch ID: SW-8077-5145-0328
ElkinFencer10
Next-Gen

Post by ElkinFencer10 »

I pre-ordered it, but I haven't played it yet. I'll get to it before too long since Lady Pelvic on YouTube recommended it, but between the new Neptunia game, Corpse Party, and the new Fire Emblems coming out, it's pretty far down on the current to-play list.
Exhuminator wrote:Ecchi lords must unite for great justice.

darsparx
Next-Gen

Post by darsparx »

As much as I love gravity rush(even if i haven't beaten it) it still rubs me the wrong way that the sequel is only hitting ps4. That thing better have remote play built in to the game....don't get me wrong I might pick up the remaster but eh this is just a game I'd rather play on the vita instead of ps4...
My gameroom
My systems: NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, original gba, gba sp(001), ds lite, 3ds, vita, psp, PSone(101 model) ps2, ps3(320gb model), ps4, retron 5, and Dreamcast.

bogusmeatfactory wrote:Ever feel like a wild gazelle in the wilderness?
the7k
Next-Gen

Post by the7k »

I'll be picking it up tomorrow, got the notification it's at my PO Box today but was too busy doing prep work for MAGFest.