PocketStation Guide ?

Gaming on the Playstation and Xbox Platforms
arcadifvid
32-bit

PocketStation Guide ?

Post by arcadifvid »

hi is there a definitive Pocketstation guide anywhere? I'm trying to make the little thing, i've mostly seen lists of games that support it and even then, when i tried playing the game, i have no idea how to load the pocketstation mini game from it.

some of the games ive tried.

R4 - its straight out from the memory card options, but its just like a garage ? for transferring cars between pocketstations ? ** deleted**

Raycrisis - also out from the memory card options, you control a cursor and it autolocks when you target an enemy, push button to fire, and musn't let any enemy escape. ** fun for awhile but it gets ridiculously hard because of the "d-pad" of the pocketstation **

Street Fighter Zero 3 - on the japan version, pocketstation is readily available. this is actually fun, you get to fight and level up and collect fighters although the fights themselves are automatic. but there are also simple mini games like the test your might in SF1. **very good time waster if you ask me**

Rockman Complete Works - accessible from the options. the fights are similar to SFZ3, fight, levelup, collect the robot masters instead. there's also a rush mini game which plays like the lion stage in circus charlie, and another mini that i cant understand **ive enjoyed this as much as the SFZ3 pocketstation game **

other games ive usually seen listed with pocketstation support but havent tried:
FF8 - couldn't since you have to get someplace to have the option to load the minigame
Super Robot Wars alpha - where the heck do you load it??
Legend of mana - again this eludes me..
Racing Lagoon

and the ones that has to be Japanese versions of the game...
Tron Bonne
Ape Escape
Spyro 2
Armored Core Master of Arena
Crash 3
Monster Rancher

and of course a lot more than doesn't come to mind right now.
So if anyone has experience with the games , if they're worth it and how to get them in game.. please do share.

EDIT: so i found this site
http://www1.atwiki.jp/pocketstation/pages/24.html
nice list and brief description of what the game can do for the pocketstation