PS4 and XBO - Definitive/Remastered/Collections List

Gaming on the Playstation and Xbox Platforms
Ghouls 'n Ghosts
16-bit

Re: PS4 and XBO - Definitive/Remastered/Digital Col Games Li

Post by Ghouls 'n Ghosts »

I have a question about Bloodborne Game of the Year Edition. Today I bought a PS4 and I wanted to buy a copy of it, but I can't seem to find it anywhere. Was the game released in the US or was it only released in Europe and Japan?
Cronozilla
Next-Gen

Post by Cronozilla »

You have to import it

A representative for Sony Computer Entertainment America told us via email that it has "no plans for a physical Bloodborne collection at this time."

Game.co.uk is not a bad idea if you want to import new stuff. http://www.game.co.uk/en/bloodborne-gam ... atGroupId=

They'll ship directly to an American address and the fee isn't too bad.

They also have the Infamous First Light DLC physical there.
Ghouls 'n Ghosts
16-bit

Post by Ghouls 'n Ghosts »

Cronozilla wrote:You have to import it

A representative for Sony Computer Entertainment America told us via email that it has "no plans for a physical Bloodborne collection at this time."

Game.co.uk is not a bad idea if you want to import new stuff. http://www.game.co.uk/en/bloodborne-gam ... atGroupId=

They'll ship directly to an American address and the fee isn't too bad.

They also have the Infamous First Light DLC physical there.

Well that sucks. I don't understand why it wouldn't release here as well. Thanks for the response, Cronozilla.
TEKTORO
Next-Gen

Post by TEKTORO »

retrosportsgamer wrote:Nice list BULL - yes the digital to physical ones are a good call out. I actually picked up Helldivers ($15) that Gamestop had as a black friday special.

Thanks, nice grab on the Helldivers.Im rocking the 360 hard right now and making psn sale purchases for my PS TV at the moment but need to get back into PS4 for most of these dang games. GameSack just put out a vid covering digital to physical releases if you guys wanna check it out. Brothers has me drooling, taking the adventures of cookies and cream idea to a whole new level damn that's a gem. :)
If you can see the future while remembering the past, you may just have control of the present.
retrosportsgamer
Next-Gen

Post by retrosportsgamer »

Good episode from Game Sack - funny enough, I have all of those digitally and kicked myself when they did get a physical release.
retrosportsgamer
Next-Gen

So Gravity Rush Remastered is out and is Amazon-exclusive for the physical version. I can't see this one not being harder to track down in a couple years given that.
retrosportsgamer
Next-Gen

Re: PS4 and XBO - Definitive/Remastered/Collections List

Bumping this if anyone has anything to share for an update.
Stark
Next-Gen

Post by Stark »

I don't see Gears of War under the XB1 side.
Let strength be granted, so the world might be mended...so the world might be mended.
retrosportsgamer
Next-Gen

This thread and idea has become so broad - as someone who always sought out "Game of the year" editions or collections with all DLC, this generation has exponentially increased the challenge (and financial burden) of collecting them all (and in turn, the motivation to even do so).

The new BioShock Collection looks amazing - but I literally have the same thing for the 360, the collection they made there plus the Infinite GOTY version.

I haven't seen any of these increase in price either - Shadows of Mordor GOTY is an even $19.99 now. That does help when it comes to holding off.

One I did buy at the onset (and today) was the physical Rocket League Collector's edition. Fair opening price ($29.99) in my mind.

If anyone would like to keep up this tracking, poste 'em here and i'll do my best to update.
TEKTORO
Next-Gen

Post by TEKTORO »

I think I'm up to this as I played a few games that are also improved versions of games that might fly under the definitive radar. Just not sure about XBone help I've not looked into the system at all, I will say tho Rare Replay I'm aware of ! :)
If you can see the future while remembering the past, you may just have control of the present.