Gaming on the Playstation and Xbox Platforms
dsheinem
Next-Gen

Re: Any xbox and xbox 360 collecors out there...........

by dsheinem Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:50 pm

CRTGAMER wrote:
flojocabron wrote:Like others have said here, post up a thread with your gameroom in its full glory!

@ Xboxsegafan187 - Very nice collection of Xbox games!

Instead of reposting a new Thread, just ask a Mod to move this over to the Game Room section
You can rename and update the OP as you take more pictures maybe even show some of the hardware. With that many games hopefully you have more then one Xbox! I suspect from your login name you might also have a Sega collection?

I am a recent Original Xbox collector and love some of the exclusives that it offers. There are also alternative controls such as a SmartJoy Frag with a Trakball that work great in certain titles such as Panzer Dragoon. :D

needs more lightbulb emoticons
TEKTORO
Next-Gen

by TEKTORO Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:53 pm

Welcome aboard and thanks for sharing the awesome xbox collection!

I've been stocking up on the cheap 360 stuff this last week, I just went out of my way to grab MorphX. I'm sure I'll appreciate this good or bad, and from a collectors stand point this has to be pretty rare I cant believe theres many copies produced.
If you can see the future while remembering the past, you may just have control of the present.
RyaNtheSlayA
Next-Gen

by RyaNtheSlayA Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:10 pm

360 stuff is just starting to become super cheap. I just picked up a NIB Tales of Vesperia for $10 and Crackdown for $1.
I'm still not sure whether I'm a kid or a squid now.
Satoshi_Matrix
Next-Gen

by Satoshi_Matrix Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:35 pm

Wow, 864 original Xbox games. And I thought my collection was pretty huge at around 120! haha.

Having a full set of 864 original Xbox games seems impressive, but...how many of those games are erm...shit?

For the lol factor, could you add up a total of the sports games in your Xbox collection? You know, the hockey, baseball, football, golf, etc titles? I wonder if there are more sports games on Xbox 1 than there are FPS!
Xboxsegafan187
16-bit

by Xboxsegafan187 Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:25 am

haha your on. I'll try and see which is more sports or FPS. As for shit titles yeah there is a bunch but the multi plat games tend to be better on the xbox except for metal gear solid 2 and another game I forgot that had some slowdown. Ok a counting I will go..........
Xboxsegafan187
16-bit

by Xboxsegafan187 Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:43 am

Ok I did a quick count

Sports games not counting non sanctioned racing games with no real affiliation
201 titles.

FPS shooters and TPS with FPS view that can be played through the whole game
65 titles.

Oh and if you saw a similar collection exactly like mine on segaage yeah that is me too. Just like racketboy better :).
Xboxsegafan187
16-bit

by Xboxsegafan187 Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:14 am

Here is some info for those wondering what cards were included in The Hobbit Prelude to Lord of the Rings Bonus Collectible Cards. This set is for the Xbox but it is also the same for the PS2 and Gamecube Versions of the game.

The 4 cards are
Gollum
Smaug the Dragon
Gandalf
Bilbo Baggins

The next xbox set is the Mortal Kombat Deception Kollectors Edition
The 4 Covers

Now the Kollectible tin Kards and bonus DVD discs

and finally a complete set of Yu Gi Oh Dawn of Destiny Collectible cards for both Platinum Hits and original black label.

Hope this helps Thanks!
CD AGES
Next-Gen

by CD AGES Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:28 am

With regards to the the question on your topic...
Right here good sir (or madam!?). Collect for both xbox consoles. Although much like my Dreamcast collection, I'm only looking to collect games I know I will play.

multi plat games tend to be better on the xbox except for metal gear solid 2

I just bought this game last week and played this version for the first time. What on earth happend with this port :!: :?:
Xboxsegafan187
16-bit

by Xboxsegafan187 Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:09 pm

Alright moving along this time on the topic of Bonus Soundtrack CDs for the Xbox.

So far there are 11 titles that have bonus soundtrack Cd's

25 to Life
Crash Bandicoot Nitro Kart
L.A Rush
Mace Griffin Bounty Hunter
Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance
NBA Ballers
NBA Ballers Phenom
Outlaw Golf 1st cover
Outlaw Golf 2nd cover
RLH Run Like Hell

Not Pictured (NBA Live 2003)

Next up the Xbox Exhibition Vol Discs
So far from what I researched was that there were only 7 discs and the Halo Companion DVD disc

CRTGAMER
Next-Gen

by CRTGAMER Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:47 pm

Xboxsegafan187 wrote:Yeah you are correct Metal Wolf Chaos is an expensive and rare title. I'm just collecting for the US for now however I know there are a lot of JP, PAL xbox games that I would like to add.

Really nice collection. I saw the Run Like Hell game with the bonus music CD, still contemplating if I should pick it up.

How is that Halo DVD, I also have a chance of getting it too.

I see you started posting demo discs. Do you also have the Xbox magazine discs? Number 39, the Conker disc has a hidden playable level of Metal Wolf and is US region bootable.
CRT vs LCD - Hardware Mods - HDAdvance - Custom Controllers - Game Storage - Wii Gamecube and other Guides:
CRTGAMER Guides in Board Guides Index: http://www.racketboy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1109425#p1109425

Return to Sony and Microsoft