Xbox One

Gaming on the Playstation and Xbox Platforms
strangenova
Next-Gen

Re: Xbox One

Post by strangenova »

Seems that the Xbox One Game Pass program is live now, and they are offering a 14 day free trial.
noiseredux
Next-Gen

Post by noiseredux »

Elder Scrolls Online is $8 right now, probably to hype people for the Morrowind expansion.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/d ... 5775079beb)(256380)(2459594)(TnL5HPStwNw-_6psAq3WMqvK.EBioH0OLg)()
retrosportsgamer
Next-Gen

Post by retrosportsgamer »

This week's deals had me picking up Dead Rising 3 Complete for like $10 and also the complete State of Decay XBO version for under $10. Any time they bundle these with all the DLC, it's hard to pass up for a static physical version on the shelf.
retrosportsgamer
Next-Gen

Noise - I'm sorry, I ditched Paladins. Even f2p, I'm not into that style of loot crate , random stuff mechanics.

That said - I did finally register and create my initial guy for Elder Scrolls Online and it's been a long time for me with a game with this depth, but I'm excited. I may create one from each race as their stories must have differences.
noiseredux
Next-Gen

Post by noiseredux »

eh, PvP stuff isn't for everyone. Strangely, having played some Overwatch this week, I think I might like Paladins even more.

I picked up the Morrowind expansion for TESO this week as well... but on PC. And I'm playing on the EUR server.
retrosportsgamer
Next-Gen

And I'm on XBO and the US server - like ships passing in the night.
noiseredux
Next-Gen

Post by noiseredux »

4/26:

noiseredux wrote:here's a thought - with all the Scorpio talk and hinting that MS wants Xbox to be a platform itself rather than have generations; and with MS's commendable work on constantly bringing new 360 games to the backwards compatibility list on Xbox One, it would be friggin' amazing if BC was extended out to the original Xbox.

6/12:

Kotaku.com wrote:Microsoft also announced they’re expanding their backward compatibility program to include Xbox games.

8)
marurun

Post by marurun »

I wish they would make the PC compatible with Xbox and make XBOX games available for purchase in the Windows store. I would like be to buy Jet Set Radio Future on my desktop.
Dope Pope on a Rope
B/S/T thread
My Classic Games Collection
My Steam Profile
The PC Engine Software Bible Forum, with Shoutbox chat - the new Internet home for PC Engine fandom.
noiseredux
Next-Gen

Post by noiseredux »

marurun wrote:I wish they would make the PC compatible with Xbox and make XBOX games available for purchase in the Windows store. I would like be to buy Jet Set Radio Future on my desktop.

if you have an Xbox One and Windows 10 then you can buy the Xbox games on the console, which streams to the Xbox app on PC.
Xeogred
Next-Gen

Post by Xeogred »

noiseredux wrote:
marurun wrote:I wish they would make the PC compatible with Xbox and make XBOX games available for purchase in the Windows store. I would like be to buy Jet Set Radio Future on my desktop.

if you have an Xbox One and Windows 10 then you can buy the Xbox games on the console, which streams to the Xbox app on PC.

Requiring the Xbox One there kind of defeats the purpose of his idea I think. :lol: