Xbox 360 Gamertag thread

Gaming on the Playstation and Xbox Platforms
Evildeadmanwalking77
128-bit

Re: Xbox 360 Gamertag thread

Post by Evildeadmanwalking77 »

@ fvgazi
Did you try Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare yet? Fun as hell. The zombies take a freaking licking though! I was playing the multiplayer on XB live with my friends and had a blast. Even regular RDR is fun on multiplayer. It's just such a beautifully desgined game, even my wife was blown away by it and she doesn't play video games regularly like I do! :lol:
I am addicted to video games, especially retro gaming from my era. I have: NES, SNES, Nintendo 64, Gamecube, Gameboy, GBA, Wii, Sega Genesis, Sega CD, Dreamcast, PS1, PS2, Xbox, and Xbox 360. I have probably over 1,000 games in total for all these systems combined. Yes, I need help and I wouldn't have it any other way! This is my passion and hey my wife still loves me!!
fvgazi
Next-Gen

Post by fvgazi »

Evildeadmanwalking77 wrote:@ fvgazi
Did you try Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare yet? Fun as hell. The zombies take a freaking licking though! I was playing the multiplayer on XB live with my friends and had a blast. Even regular RDR is fun on multiplayer. It's just such a beautifully desgined game, even my wife was blown away by it and she doesn't play video games regularly like I do! :lol:

Not yet. I am working on completing as much as I can before I decide to get that expansion (plus I'm looking to pick up a few retro games beforehand).

I loved the regular game though. It actually kind of choked me up at the end.
[ XBL: downedcity | PSN: biggry | Steam: Merchandise ]
Black Lodge Amplification: http://blacklodgeamps.tumblr.com/
ZenErik
Next-Gen

Post by ZenErik »

Erik6387

Don't have many games yet, but feel free to add me. Could use some game recommendations too!
My B/S/T thread! :)
Switch ID: ??? ||| PSN ID: ZenErik (PS4) ||| Steam: Erikdayo
The Last Horseman
128-bit

Post by The Last Horseman »

GT:Forlorn Drifter

I plan on changing it, its just what I thought of at the time. I've got a few games, but no COD. Hate those. In any messages let me know you are from here though.

EDIT-Changed my GT.
Last edited by The Last Horseman on Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Systems: Game Boy, Game Boy Color, Game Boy Advance, N64, Gamecube, Xbox 360

WTB: Boxes for a silver Gamecube System(and a hyperport cover), and a box for an Ice Blue N64 console. Will pay 7.50 for each and shipping.
weasels
Next-Gen

Post by weasels »

meltybringer

i don't pan on getting a gold account and i only really have two rpg's right now. but i figure this is a good form of communication if anyone needs to get a hold of me.
"ninja's wear clothing of every color so they can blend with the alphabet."-best friend concerning bushido blade 2.
my trade and sell list is right here: http://www.racketboy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=20601

N64, saturn model 2, ds, Dreamcast, ps1, ps2, GBC, GBA, GBA SP, xbox, 3DO, psp slim (v.3001.)
feel free to PM/IM me if you feel like talking to me.
RyaNtheSlayA
Next-Gen

Post by RyaNtheSlayA »

GoldfishRT

So, interesting story, my friend's original 360 Pro from launch decided to finally call it quits and he asked me if I'd like it for free to do whatever I wanted with it, as he had bought a 360 Slim. I say yes, and take the poor Xbox home. So I open it up, and then reapply the thermal paste with some arctic silver (the number one cause of failure in a 360 is crappy paste). Put it all back together and it works! Other than the HDMI port, for whatever reason. Component works fine though. :D

I only have Deadrising at the moment but I did get suckered into the 2 months for 2 dollars deal they had going so once I find something that looks interesting to play online I'd be happy to play.

TL;DR: I fixed a free broken Xbox.
Last edited by RyaNtheSlayA on Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm still not sure whether I'm a kid or a squid now.
BoringSupreez
Next-Gen

Post by BoringSupreez »

RyaNtheSlayA wrote:QirexRT

So, interesting story, my friend's original 360 Pro from launch decided to finally call it quits and he asked me if I'd like it for free to do whatever I wanted with it, as he had bought a 360 Slim. I say yes, and take the poor Xbox home. So I open it up, and then reapply the thermal paste with some arctic silver (the number one cause of failure in a 360 is crappy paste). Put it all back together and it works! Other than the HDMI port, for whatever reason. Component works fine though. :D

I only have Deadrising at the moment but I did get suckered into the 2 months for 2 dollars deal they had going so once I find something that looks interesting to play online I'd be happy to play.

So, did you already have one before, or is this your first?
prfsnl_gmr wrote:There is nothing feigned about it. What I wrote is a display of actual moral superiority.
RyaNtheSlayA
Next-Gen

Post by RyaNtheSlayA »

BoringSupreez wrote:

So, did you already have one before, or is this your first?

I had one at launch and sold it off around early 2009.
PixelPixii
32-bit

Post by PixelPixii »

I'm going to bump this to add my own gamer tag. Believe it or not I am Brand new to the Xbox Live scene...

GT= PixelPixi

Ya. I am very creative with my names.

RyaNtheSlayA
Next-Gen

Post by RyaNtheSlayA »

And now it's broken again. :lol:

If I get the time to fix it I will. I may just buy a cheap unit in a few months though.