Playstation Vita thread

Gaming on the Playstation and Xbox Platforms
Exhuminator
Next-Gen

Re: Playstation Vita thread

Post by Exhuminator »

ElkinFencer10 wrote:Drive Girls is fucking shit.

Drive Girls has pantsu, your argument is irrelevant.
PLAY KING'S FIELD.
Segata
Next-Gen

Post by Segata »

ElkinFencer10 wrote:Drive Girls is fucking shit.

No, it's not. Pretty fun game. It's just priced too high. Has some decent music as well.
ElkinFencer10
Next-Gen

Post by ElkinFencer10 »

It COULD be fun, but the frequency of stunlocking is a sign of poor balance IMO, and there are a handful of things never explained either in tutorials or in the game's electronic manual.
Exhuminator wrote:Ecchi lords must unite for great justice.

Segata
Next-Gen

Post by Segata »

I was never stun locked for more than a couple seconds in the few times it happened.
ElkinFencer10
Next-Gen

Post by ElkinFencer10 »

Segata wrote:I was never stun locked for more than a couple seconds in the few times it happened.

And I've never had a PS3 Bethesda game crap out on me, but that doesn't mean that they had flawless performance.

Exhuminator
Next-Gen

Post by Exhuminator »

ElkinFencer10 wrote:
Segata wrote:I was never stun locked for more than a couple seconds in the few times it happened.

And I've never had a PS3 Bethesda game crap out on me, but that doesn't mean that they had flawless performance.

Elkin I can tell you're upset. Let me offer a different ecchi weeb game to make up for your loss:
ImageComing out in physical multi-language edition (i.e. English) for Vita in April 2018:

https://www.play-asia.com/bullet-girls- ... /13/70beob

Now I hope you feel better.
PLAY KING'S FIELD.
casterofdreams
Next-Gen

Post by casterofdreams »

I'm really interested in a large memory card but I think it's a pipe dream to think it'll be somewhat reasonably priced going forward.
JoeAwesome
Next-Gen

Post by JoeAwesome »

samsonlonghair wrote:
JoeAwesome wrote:It's been over a month, but if you haven't picked up a PSTV bundle yet at TRU (and they're still available), they go for about $18 right now. I'm looking to mod mine when I have time.

What!? :shock: That's an insane price! I don't see that listed at toysrus.com though.
https://www.toysrus.com/search?q=playst ... v%20bundle
Looks like they are still asking original MSRP for the PSTV. Where are you finding this deal?

In store. YMMV, of course on availability, but the site is very innacurrate. Little stock often shows up as no stock.
ElkinFencer10
Next-Gen

Post by ElkinFencer10 »

casterofdreams wrote:I'm really interested in a large memory card but I think it's a pipe dream to think it'll be somewhat reasonably priced going forward.

Never gonna happen. I paid about $90 for my 64 GB card, and I think that's about the best I'll see short of a lucky one-off eBay listing.

Reprise
Next-Gen

Post by Reprise »

And here I am still swapping between a couple of peasant-like 15gb cards :(

So anyways, I'm on 33 physical games now. Probably going to slow down on the Vita collecting with the Switch still building momentum and me just generally hoping to spend less on games for a while... Something I'm wondering is if it's worth me picking up some of the more mainstream, 'must have' titles that most sites would have at the top of their 'best Vita games' lists. Basically, I'm talking about the following games that I seem to be missing:

- Tearaway (already own digitally)
- Little Big Planet (already own digitally)
- Uncharted Golden Abyss (own digitally via PS+, BUT I've cancelled my memberships, so....)
- Wipeout (but there's now some ultimate HD version on PS4 right, which is even cheaper?)

What are your thoughts? Regarding the first two that I own digitally, see the very first sentence I made. If I can delete them digitally, that's more room for other games I bought digitally but had to delete due to space limitations...
Own: Sega Mega Drive, Sega Saturn, Sega Dreamcast, Playstation 1, Playstation 2, Playstation 3, Playstation 4, Playstation 5, PS Vita, Super Nintendo, Nintendo 64, Nintendo Gamecube, Nintendo Wii U, Nintendo Gameboy Advance, Nintendo DS, Nintendo New 3DS, Nintendo Switch

My gaming blog: https://366gamestoplay.wordpress.com

PSN ID: Anesthetize666
Nintendo Switch ID: SW-8077-5145-0328