Gaming on the Playstation and Xbox Platforms
User avatar
ElkinFencer10
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 6759
Joined: Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:34 pm
Location: Henderson, North Carolina

Re: Playstation Vita thread

by ElkinFencer10 Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:57 am

I'd recommend checking out Hatsune Miku, the Killzone and Resistance games on the system, Uncharted, Saturday Morning RPG, and Breach and Clear (you'll definitely want the last two digitally unless you have lots of money you don't know what to do with).
Exhuminator wrote:Ecchi lords must unite for great justice.

Image
Image
ESauced
24-bit
 
Posts: 186
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:16 am

Re: Playstation Vita thread

by ESauced Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:13 am

ElkinFencer10 wrote:I'd recommend checking out Hatsune Miku, the Killzone and Resistance games on the system, Uncharted, Saturday Morning RPG, and Breach and Clear (you'll definitely want the last two digitally unless you have lots of money you don't know what to do with).


Thanks for the tips! I just decided to get a month of PS Plus just to see what free games I’d get. I had Uncharted, as I thought, and i also had Strangers Wrath HD, Wipeout 2048, Playstation All Stars, and Sonic and Sega Racing transformed. So I’m feeling better about the buy. I’m excited to play all of them. I’ll definitely look into your other suggestions. And I do not have a lot of money I don’t know what to do with, so I’ll be going Digital on those two. Haha. Thanks.
User avatar
ElkinFencer10
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 6759
Joined: Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:34 pm
Location: Henderson, North Carolina

Re: Playstation Vita thread

by ElkinFencer10 Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:27 pm

ESauced wrote:
ElkinFencer10 wrote:I'd recommend checking out Hatsune Miku, the Killzone and Resistance games on the system, Uncharted, Saturday Morning RPG, and Breach and Clear (you'll definitely want the last two digitally unless you have lots of money you don't know what to do with).


Thanks for the tips! I just decided to get a month of PS Plus just to see what free games I’d get. I had Uncharted, as I thought, and i also had Strangers Wrath HD, Wipeout 2048, Playstation All Stars, and Sonic and Sega Racing transformed. So I’m feeling better about the buy. I’m excited to play all of them. I’ll definitely look into your other suggestions. And I do not have a lot of money I don’t know what to do with, so I’ll be going Digital on those two. Haha. Thanks.

Yeah, Saturday Morning RPG and Breach and Clear were Limited Run Games' first two releases, and while I think Saturday Morning RPG has hovered around $50, a physical copy of Breach and Clear (since they only made 1500) sits between $200 and $300 on eBay these days. If you're into SUPER dark shit, the Japanese PSP versions of the first two Corpse Party games are on the Vita's PS Store, and the third game was developed for Vita.
Exhuminator wrote:Ecchi lords must unite for great justice.

Image
Image
ESauced
24-bit
 
Posts: 186
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:16 am

Re: Playstation Vita thread

by ESauced Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:57 pm

It looks like Saturday Morning RPG is coming to Switch. I’d probably opt for that version and since they’re doing physics I imagine that’ll be cheaper physical too.

I probably have more than enough games to try for now (I always do, my backlog is approximately 75% of my collection) and I’m feeling better about the library now. I’m glad I got a good deal on the system. I kind of wonder if the price is going to keep going up. It seems like a couple years ago it would have been easy to find one in good shape with a charger for $100 and now that would run $120. They’re not making any more of them so I imagine it’ll either plateau around it’s current range or maybe even go up a bit more.
Return to Sony and Microsoft

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests