PS2 Networked Games

Gaming on the Playstation and Xbox Platforms
durkada
64-bit

PS2 Networked Games

Post by durkada »

So, its somewhat of a belated discovery. I had a hankering to play Hot Shots Golf Fore! For some reason, I really enjoy that game. I then looked at the back of jacket and saw that it supports on-line play, something thats also prominently featured in the main menu. I had never considered taking my PS2 on to the internets -- maybe because its rectangular shape wouldn't fit in the rounded tubes? Anyway, I launch the damn thing, create a network profile, and find a few people still playing the game. I think to myself: pretty cool.

What other good PS2 networked games are there? I'd really like to hear about more arcadish games, but feel free to post any genre.

Cheers,
Jon
Zandengoff
24-bit

Post by Zandengoff »

You should check out Online Consoles, they have a full list of working online titles for the Ps2 as well as dreamcast and gamecube.

http://playstation2.onlineconsoles.com/phpBB2/content_gameslist.php?sid=57141634543757d1643530dbd1bc66a2

Hope that helps, now off to play my dreamcast online, if i can find someone to play :(
turkey
24-bit

Post by turkey »

ps2 online = socom

there where others but i would bet there are still plenty of socom fans online right this very second. I think the first title was twisted metal black, and tony hawks was out not long after, then I pretty much gave up on ps2 online as xbox live came out.

happy hunting.