Dragon Age Origins

Gaming on the Playstation and Xbox Platforms
dsheinem
Next-Gen

Re: Dragon Age Origins

Post by dsheinem »

Goddamnit Bioware, don't you know I have other games I want to play!

http://dragonage.bioware.com/addon/
jfe2
Next-Gen

Post by jfe2 »

dsheinem wrote:Goddamnit Bioware, don't you know I have other games I want to play!

http://dragonage.bioware.com/addon/

I know! I'm still not finished with Awakening!
noiseredux
Next-Gen

Post by noiseredux »

sorry for necro-bump, but I've been playing DA:O for the first time lately, and really enjoying the heck out of it. I am curious about something though. I'm interested in some of the mods out there - especially visual enhancements. My concern is that adding mods after I've started a campaign could break my save somehow. Can anyone shed light one way or the other? Thanks!
isiolia
Next-Gen

Post by isiolia »

I haven't tried any, but you could just back up your save games and give whatever mods you're looking at a shot. If things break, roll back or reinstall the game and restore your files.
dsheinem
Next-Gen

Post by dsheinem »

noiseredux wrote:sorry for necro-bump, but I've been playing DA:O for the first time lately, and really enjoying the heck out of it. I am curious about something though. I'm interested in some of the mods out there - especially visual enhancements. My concern is that adding mods after I've started a campaign could break my save somehow. Can anyone shed light one way or the other? Thanks!

lol nudz
noiseredux
Next-Gen

Post by noiseredux »

dsheinem wrote:
noiseredux wrote:sorry for necro-bump, but I've been playing DA:O for the first time lately, and really enjoying the heck out of it. I am curious about something though. I'm interested in some of the mods out there - especially visual enhancements. My concern is that adding mods after I've started a campaign could break my save somehow. Can anyone shed light one way or the other? Thanks!

lol nudz

haha. It's actually hilarious how many of those really exist. But seriously, I'm actually really curious about how pretty I can make this game. I mean, it still looks good. But I wanna see how much better it can get. There's also a mod that auto-"takes all" from dead bodies. That seems convenient.