Playstation/PSone Accessories/Peripherals

Gaming on the Playstation and Xbox Platforms
KendoFox

Playstation/PSone Accessories/Peripherals

Post by KendoFox »

this is the scph 1110 the first ever analog controller for Playstation usually used as flightstick
this is the scph 1110 the first ever analog controller for Playstation usually used as flightstick
1.jpg (35.38 KiB) Viewed 5596 times
hey guys my name is KendoFox i just wanna share yall my playstation controllers/accessories collection im a huge ps1 guy i was born in the 90's and i grew up playing ps1 games tho our first console was sega 16bit but ps1 is the console where i finished a lot of games at young age...im from little beautiful country of philippines btw
i do have a youtube channel where i do overviews on these controllers i have and im still buying ps1 and ps2 accessories
Attachments
2.jpg
2.jpg (35.43 KiB) Viewed 5595 times
Tanooki
Next-Gen

Re: Playstation/PSone Accessories/Peripherals

Post by Tanooki »

Not in the mood for video, but I will say that lcd+console combo has been a permanent resident of my work/play desk for like 2 years now on the corner -- very handy. I don't collect accessories and I've been struggling to get rid of a racing handheld controller device for PS1 but it's like no one wants it. Looks like an oversized wii nunchuk with a big wheel knob where the joystick would be and it supposedly works great with R4 and others.
samsonlonghair
Next-Gen
Location: Now: Newport News, VA. Formerly: Richmond. Before that: Near the WV/VA border

Re: Playstation/PSone Accessories/Peripherals

Post by samsonlonghair »

I have the SCPH1110 flight stick too. It’s compatible with PS2. I use it with Gradius V for fun.