Post by AznKhmerBoi »

Equally as bad as the Wii U. :?
PSN- jacktsang05
WiiU- jacktsang05

isiolia
Next-Gen

Re: Anyone disappointed in PS4 cases?

Post by isiolia »

While I'd agree they aren't super sturdy, I haven't really had problems with any yet.

That said, I do think PS4 cases are a downgrade from PS3 cases, where 360->XB1 or Wii U->Switch are overall improvements.
Gunstar Green
Next-Gen

Post by Gunstar Green »

Segata wrote:I just went to buy the G1 Optimus Prime DLC for Transformers Fall of Cybertron. Well, I just found out ALL Activision Transformers games were completely removed from PSN/Steam/XBL and everything else. Not just the DLC but the games as well. This is the shit I am talking about. Digital only future is shit for this very reason.

Yeah, licensed games probably make the most sense to buy physically because you never know what's going to happen with that license in the future. Franchises change hands and those older games not made by the new licensee disappear from digital marketplaces. I had a similar problem trying to pick up a few 007 games last year.
SuperDerpBro
128-bit

Post by SuperDerpBro »

Well i just went though my 360 games and the majority of them are just like PS4.. guess i just never noticed or cared until recently. Looked at a few collection videos on youtube and its pretty clear they started using cheap cases and cheap ass paper a long while ago :/

Most of my PS2, Xbox and PS3 games are not like this though. PS3 game art tends to get slightly wavy on the top left for basically everyone but feel nice and solid.
Child owned from a INTERNET GAS filled home.
Spawnernumberone

Post by Spawnernumberone »

Why do you think so? I love the cases, I've tons of games for my PS4 and cases are good here; Yes it's true that have not brought any new games since 3 months, only Fifa 18 but it has a good case too;