Anybody Have Trouble Softmodding An Xbox?

Discuss all hardware and software modifications
Zombie_X
16-bit

Post by Zombie_X »

I still prefer hard mods simply because you don't have to go through that Splinter Cell install thing and also that it's just easier to me. I mean yeah, both do the same thing, I just think that hard mods are more secure as I have heard that a soft mod is easy to mess up. That's just my opinion on it.
The Ultimate Lord of the Zombies.....

vlame
Next-Gen

Post by vlame »

Zombie_X wrote:I still prefer hard mods simply because you don't have to go through that Splinter Cell install thing and also that it's just easier to me. I mean yeah, both do the same thing, I just think that hard mods are more secure as I have heard that a soft mod is easy to mess up. That's just my opinion on it.
how much is a chip? and can i trust the site im odrering from. i can get everything for a softmod at k-mart. lol.
^^ My Available List ^^
My B/S/T list
I also rent and sell PS2, Wii and XBOX softmod-kits and I collect DVD movies let me know what you have.
Zombie_X
16-bit

Post by Zombie_X »

I got a DuoX2 GS Cromwell in my xbox for 10 bucks and there is only like 6 wires to solder.
The Ultimate Lord of the Zombies.....

Niode
Next-Gen

Post by Niode »

I don't see how a hardmod is easier to install than a softmod...

You put the save on the memory card, you boot splinter cell, you press A a few times. Reboot console. Done. takes 15mins. (thats including copying the savegame over). I can't see you being able to install a hardmod in less time than that, you're going to be waiting 5mins for your soldering iron to heat up for a start!
Marurun wrote:Don’t mind-shart your pants, guys