saturn chip help

Discuss all hardware and software modifications
bustaballs
24-bit

Post by bustaballs »

How is it not real money? It's simply electronic funds. I can still manually send it to anyone's account and it will act as money. It was given to me recently because of some work I did for a friend. I told her to send it to my paypal account. It's still REAL money and I should still be able to use it to purchase things. It IS the same reason why I was able to purchase things before even though I didn't have a bank account. My real bank account was just used for original verification. I only transferred funds from my account once and it wasn't used for many months afterwords.

Like I said, I've been able to purchase things from ebay even though my bank account was closed. Why? Well I assume it's because I had REAL money in my REAL paypal account. You can talk about pixie dust and crap all day but I know for a fact that the money in my account is real and there is no reason why I shouldn't be able to use it.

I purchased my other items on ebay with that same real money in my same paypal account.
Mozgus
Next-Gen

Post by Mozgus »

Don't get all uppity. The way you were posting, it leads people to believe you were a total PayPal newb.
bustaballs
24-bit

Post by bustaballs »

You're suppose to help people who are new to things. Not insult them. Anyways, I've sent a message to racketboy asking if I can send the funds to him directly. Is he pretty good at quickly replying to emails and PMs?
lordofduct
Next-Gen

Post by lordofduct »

I even stated you may have had electronic funds... momo.

You need to give more information next time, it wasn't until your 4th post you unveiled that this was for a chip off of racketboy's store.
www.lordofduct.com - check out my blog

Space Puppy Studios - games for gamers by gamers
Mozgus
Next-Gen

Post by Mozgus »

bustaballs wrote:You're suppose to help people who are new to things. Not insult them. Anyways, I've sent a message to racketboy asking if I can send the funds to him directly. Is he pretty good at quickly replying to emails and PMs?

Newb = Not an insult. It's a legitimate state of knowledge over a specific area.
Noob = The insulting version of the above. Usually involves the additional obnoxious attitude.
bustaballs
24-bit

Post by bustaballs »

Well, I'm sorry. I should have been more informative to begin with but I still don't feel that I deserved that reply.
racketboy
Site Admin

Post by racketboy »

bustaballs wrote:Well, I'm sorry. I should have been more informative to begin with but I still don't feel that I deserved that reply.

Don't worry about them -- they have their moods ;)
You should be able to use the checkout even with manual funds in your account.
If not, I can send you an invoice.
bustaballs
24-bit

Post by bustaballs »

Thanks. I'll try again and let you know what happens.
bustaballs
24-bit

Post by bustaballs »

mother .....

It worked now. I'm just having a really bad week. Oh well.

Edit:

Crap! It put the wrong address on there. I'll email you the correct shipping address. ><
racketboy
Site Admin

Post by racketboy »

bustaballs wrote:mother .....

It worked now. I'm just having a really bad week. Oh well.

Edit:

Crap! It put the wrong address on there. I'll email you the correct shipping address. ><

Hehe -- no problem!