Flashback
Bubsy
That game with the '96 olympic mascot
Some crappy sports games I can't remember
arion
Next-Gen

nice collection

Post by arion »

well i say that since you have Flashback and someone that has played that game has some good taste :D

anyway here´s my collection

Altered Beast (not the best game ever but it was the first console game i ever played)
Sonic Compilation (includes Sonic 1 and 2 with added DR Robotniks Mean Bean machine wich wasnt that good actually)
Shining in the Darkness
Shining Force 2 (when i bought it i had no idea what kind of game it was but im glad i took the risk)
Zero Wing (i just had to buy it since it has the infamous phrase "ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US" not that good as a game tho)
The Story of Thor (also known as Beyond Oasis one of thos silly name changes depending on region. The story is NOT about Thor and no one in the game is called Thor yet they also called the sequel on saturn Story of Thor 2 wich had no Thors either kinda odd aint it)
Buck Rogers : Countdown to Doomsday (I was surprised to see a SSI title on mega drive and i guess the publisher knew it was a hard game since the manual is a walkthrough)
Flashback (damn good game and the animations are superb one of the best game ive played)
Megagames 6 (includes Golden Axe,Streets of Rage,Columns,Revenge of Shinobi,World Cup Italia 90 and Super hang on)
Teenage Mutantn Ninja Turtles : The Hyperstone Heist (pretty good beatem up)
Streets of rage 2
Shadow Dancer : The secret of Shinobi

and ofcourse some bad games not worth mentioning :D
Pullmyfinger
Next-Gen

Post by Pullmyfinger »

Flashback impressed me a lot back in the day, I just wish it had battery backup and some more music. I've always wanted to play Hyperstone Heist and have neer been able to find it.
CurulleanCat
32-bit

Post by CurulleanCat »

Pullmyfinger wrote:Flashback impressed me a lot back in the day, I just wish it had battery backup and some more music. I've always wanted to play Hyperstone Heist and have neer been able to find it.

Its basicly plays like Turtles in Time. Just on the genesis. :? Yes I do have it. I bought it at a pawn shop for 1 dolla along with Sonic and Knuckles.