Zig's SNES Repros

Discuss all hardware and software modifications
Ziggy

Re: Zig's SNES Repros

Post by Ziggy »

Troglodyte wrote:I hope at least some of you find this information useful / interesting.

:lol: Well the list of dumped prototypes is great. Maybe one day I'll go through the ROMs and see if any are worth playing. The translated list is about a few hundred short though lol.
Troglodyte
24-bit

Post by Troglodyte »

The translated list is about a few hundred short though lol.

Well, I assumed what that list, initially started as, was an incomplete list of Super Famicom only carts that have successfully had their (fan / unofficial) translated ROMS burned to a reproduction cart. I do know that these are popular reproductions / have been accomplished, but this is surely not all of the reproductions even, as Star Fox 2 is not even listed :roll:

Anyway, I just read one of the following threads of that post that another user responded with:
You do know all translations are listed on romhacking.net. There are literally dozens of fully translated games.

No, I did not know the first half of that comment.
I guess you learn something everyday :wink:
bacteria
Next-Gen

Post by bacteria »

"The Fireman" - I have that original game (PAL), wasn't easy to buy for a good price mind you! :wink:

I am the Bacman
Ziggy

Post by Ziggy »

Yeah, GameReproductions.com has that one on their site...

I'll have to check it out since I was a little disappointed with Ignition Factor. They've added a few SNES games since I last visited the site. Nightmare Busters looks pretty cool.
DNT 2.5
64-bit

Post by DNT 2.5 »

Zig, Your work is awesome! Are you still making carts to sell? If So, could you send me a PM if you would be interested in discussing a copy of Starfox 2.
Ziggy

Post by Ziggy »

So I've been reading through lots of pages and sending out emails and PMs trying to find all the info I need. Yesterday I purchased the adapters needed to program the *, and I think everything else I need is already ordered. Some of this stuff coming from overseas takes a LONG time to get here, but hopefully once everything gets here it'll work with out a hitch.

DNT 2.5 wrote:Zig, Your work is awesome! Are you still making carts to sell? If So, could you send me a PM if you would be interested in discussing a copy of Starfox 2.

PM sent.
Last edited by Ziggy on Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jfe2
Next-Gen

Post by jfe2 »

DNT 2.5 wrote:Zig, Your work is awesome! Are you still making carts to sell? If So, could you send me a PM if you would be interested in discussing a copy of Starfox 2.

I got a Starfox 2 cart from Zig, his work is excellent! I highly recommend picking one up.
Troglodyte
24-bit

Post by Troglodyte »

I can't believe I forgot about the unreleased Daze Before Christmas (it has been dumped; and the ROM is available, PM me for a place to download it):

ImageImage

See the SNES Central article covering it here:
http://www.snescentral.com/article.php?id=0121
Ziggy

Post by Ziggy »

So I'm playing the game where I wait anxiously for everything to come in from China. Takes forever!

Troglodyte wrote:I can't believe I forgot about the unreleased Daze Before Christmas

Is the game any good? I could care less about unreleased games unless they are fun games to play, otherwise, who cares if they were never released?

I noticed on the SNES Central page it gives some codes for the game. That reminds me, I found out that there are some codes for Star Fox 2, but they were in French. :(

jfe2 wrote:I got a Starfox 2 cart from Zig, his work is excellent! I highly recommend picking one up.

Thanks!
Troglodyte
24-bit

Post by Troglodyte »

Is the game any good?

I'm not sure... it appears that the game
was actually released on the Sega Genesis
and for Windows PCs, so you could either try
one of these or the SNES ROM.

I could care less about unreleased games unless they are fun games to play, otherwise, who cares if they were never released?

I'm one of those people that find anything that is unreleased interestingy.
Heck, if an unreleased game called Barbie Super Star Dancer was unreleased,
I would probably want the ROM lol.