Post Your Non-Auction Goods Here
milkmanv1
24-bit

WTT Dark Souls (Switch) and Nioh Collection (PS5)

by milkmanv1 Wed Apr 27, 2022 9:08 am

Hey guys! Have what is stated in the title along with Overcooked all you can eat (PS5) - Puyo Puyo Tetris 2 (Switch) and Nioh 2 Ps4 (all three of those are sealed, the ones in the title have been open and played for a brief stint before I remembered I hate souls games) up for trade

I'm pretty open to offers for anything retro, PS5 games I don't have, Switch games I don't have, and gameboy (classic or color) games I don't have

High on my want list below in no particular order but it does not need to be on this list this is just for ideas. I'm also very open to DS/3ds/PSP/Vita Games as well

Gameboy: Crystalis, Bionic Commando, Oracle of Ages, Rolans curse, DQ Monsters, sword of hope, Megaman games, Castlevania games

Ps5: Oddworld, Scarlet nexus, Tales of arise, Sifu

Switch: valkyria 4, Story of seasons fomt, Monster hunter stories 2, DQ 11, wild guns reloaded , great ace attourney, phoenix wright trilogy, cadence of hyryle, mystery dungeon games (pokemon, chocobo, shiren). YS games, etc.

As you can see I like RPG's and Roguelikes, if you're interested in a few things or everything just shoot me an offer, I just would rather someone have these two souls type games ( I am not nor will I ever git gud as souls games) and the others if they're interested then bother trading them in to gamestop or selling them on ebay/facebook.

Edit: One last note. If you don't recognize me I used to buy a bunch of stuff here when I was like...16-18 which would be 10+ years ago. So I'm no stranger to the forum, just not a super active member. But I can promise no shenanigan's! Just trades!
Return to Buy/Sell/Trade