Post Your Non-Auction Goods Here
Ziggy587
Next-Gen

Re: FS: PS1 Added ! NES, GCN, Wii, GB/C/A, PCE, PS2, PS3 & M

by Ziggy587 Thu Jul 02, 2020 8:23 am

Added PS1 games!

My Sale Thread - SNES and N64 added! BLACK FRIDAY SALE! I am selling around three quarters of my video game collection as well as some other odds and ends!

I want to buy Universal Game Cases, if you have any spares please PM me! I'm looking to only deal with members that have good BST feedback on this forum.
Ziggy587
Next-Gen

Re: FS: SEGA & SFC Added! NES, GCN, Wii/U, GB/C/A, PCE, PS1/

by Ziggy587 Fri Jul 03, 2020 5:08 pm

Added Genesis, Sega CD, Saturn, Dreamcast, Famicom and Super Famicom games!

4th of July sale! 10% off all purchases (before shipping) now through July 5th!

edit: Added some DVDs and BDs! Let me know if you have interest in VHS movies!

My Sale Thread - SNES and N64 added! BLACK FRIDAY SALE! I am selling around three quarters of my video game collection as well as some other odds and ends!

I want to buy Universal Game Cases, if you have any spares please PM me! I'm looking to only deal with members that have good BST feedback on this forum.
Ziggy587
Next-Gen

Re: FS: PC GAMES and OS! Also: Nintendo, Sega, Sony and MORE

by Ziggy587 Wed Jul 08, 2020 3:45 pm

Added computer games and operating systems! Lots of big box stuff! Also, might have added/tweaked a few things since the last bump.

Ziggy587
Next-Gen

Re: FS: PC GAMES and OS! Also: Nintendo, Sega, Sony and MORE

by Ziggy587 Sun Jul 12, 2020 11:37 am

Bump. Nothing added since last bump, but some things sold.

Ziggy587
Next-Gen

Re: FS: NES, GCN, Wii/U, GB/C/A, GEN, SAT, DC, PS, PC & MORE

by Ziggy587 Tue Jul 14, 2020 9:37 am

Bump. Prices reduced on many items!

Ziggy587
Next-Gen

by Ziggy587 Mon Jul 20, 2020 4:34 pm

Bump - Added a few misc items including some flash carts!

Ziggy587
Next-Gen

by Ziggy587 Mon Jul 27, 2020 1:17 pm

Bumping.

xzeronature
24-bit

by xzeronature Fri Aug 14, 2020 8:17 am

Pmed about some Sega games.
BomberDino
8-bit

by BomberDino Mon Aug 31, 2020 3:11 pm

If it's not too personal, I'm curious to know why you're selling everything. Are you just bored of it? (Apologies if you already posted this elsewhere.) I've been selling things just because I don't have time to play them and maybe someone else will actually use them. It's still sad, though.
Ziggy587
Next-Gen

by Ziggy587 Mon Aug 31, 2020 4:14 pm

BomberDino wrote:If it's not too personal, I'm curious to know why you're selling everything. Are you just bored of it? (Apologies if you already posted this elsewhere.) I've been selling things just because I don't have time to play them and maybe someone else will actually use them. It's still sad, though.

Hey there, BomberDino. I'm actually not selling everything, I'm keeping the games that matter most to me and selling everything else. I've had a few reasons that led me to this decision, but really the biggest reason is that I don't play 75% of this collection (I suppose mostly because I don't have time). The wall of games is cool, but why own so many games that I don't play? When I really examined it, I realized that I had tons of games that I bought years ago and never played a single time. Out of all my reasons, this is the one that helps me remember that this was the right decision. I do share your sentiment, though. It is a little sad. There are some games that I'm kind of sad to let go, but on the whole it feels good. Kind of liberating.

Return to Buy/Sell/Trade