Post Your Non-Auction Goods Here
Key-Glyph
Next-Gen

FS: SNES Cart Bundle: [Gone!]

by Key-Glyph Fri Nov 22, 2019 4:49 pm

UPDATE: Since the SNES bundle I was selling wasn't really anything the average Racketboy doesn't have, I decided to cut my friend a check myself and gift the games to a pal as a pick-me-up in this strange time of coronavirus isolation. Thanks for reading and considering, though! Take care, all.

Original story preserved for posterity and good feels:

Hi folks,

Brief story here. A friend of mine found her family's stash of SNES stuff and let me have a look. After cleaning and restoring the system itself, she let me have the console as a gift (because she’s too nice) -- but the games she had were all things I already own, so I promised her I'd sell them to people in my favorite retro community to repay her kindness...
Last edited by Key-Glyph on Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BogusMeatFactory wrote:If I could powder my copies of shenmue and snort them I would
Ack

Re: FS: SNES Cart Bundle: Stuff Every Gamer Should Own!

by Ack Fri Nov 22, 2019 5:05 pm

This is a delightful story, and if not for the fact that I own them all, I would happily purchase and give them a nice home. Tell your friend that the people on your favorite retro community highly approve.
marurun

Re: FS: SNES Cart Bundle: Stuff Every Gamer Should Own!

by marurun Fri Nov 22, 2019 5:40 pm

This is a great bundle for someone who is deciding to get into the SNES and needs solid basics to start out with. *stamp* APPROVED!
Dope Pope on a Rope
B/S/T thread
My Classic Games Collection
My Steam Profile
The PC Engine Software Bible Forum, with Shoutbox chat - the new Internet home for PC Engine fandom.
Return to Buy/Sell/Trade