Post Your Non-Auction Goods Here
samsonlonghair
Next-Gen

Location: Now: Newport News, VA. Formerly: Richmond. Before that: Near the WV/VA border

Re: Community Parts/Games/Junk Thread

by samsonlonghair Sat May 09, 2020 11:49 pm

Ziggy587 wrote:I have a pair of Kenwood subs, 12 inch I believe. Just the speakers, no cab or enclosure. I can get the model number if anyone is interested. Free plus shipping.

I have a wooden console stereo that has been needing the blown woofers replaced. I’d appreciate if you could tell me the model number. If they’re 8 ohms and approximately the correct size, then I might be able to make ‘em work. I might need to do some reading into crossover circuitry too. I might be getting myself in over my head. I’m just the sort of person who always has a hundred projects in the works.
Ziggy587

by Ziggy587 Sun May 10, 2020 7:08 am

samsonlonghair wrote:I’m just the sort of person who always has a hundred projects in the works.

I hear that, which is exactly why I have these subs! :lol:

I believe the model number is stamped on the back of them. I'll PM you in a bit.
I'm parting with some duplicate Blu-Ray and DVD movies. Check out this thread if interested.
samsonlonghair
Next-Gen

Location: Now: Newport News, VA. Formerly: Richmond. Before that: Near the WV/VA border

by samsonlonghair Fri May 15, 2020 8:32 am

Turns out that my console stereo couldn't utilize the subwoofers Ziggy listed here. If anyone else needs 'em please let Ziggy know.
SamuraiMegas
Next-Gen

by SamuraiMegas Sat Aug 15, 2020 12:57 pm

Does anyone have some spare decent sized speakers that could work with my projector (its a fairly cheap one, only has an aux input for speakers). I would gladly pay shipping + a little extra if needed! Haven't seen anything locally unfortunately :/
Hobie-wan wrote:Milk the banana for all it's worth.

My BST Thread
GryeDor
64-bit

by GryeDor Mon Oct 19, 2020 1:55 pm

stickem wrote:I have 22 laserdiscs in pretty good condition for free. A buddy was selling me his pioneer laserdisc player and movies and since he's a Disney freak, they are all disney movies. The disk drive gear was shot and dude never got around to fixing it. so five years later, I'm just not going to get into that format. There's everything from petes dragon, sword in the stone, both alladins, lion king and a bunch of old favorites. I'd ship them to the lower 48.

I'd def take you up on this! I'll shoot you a DM.
stickem
Next-Gen

by stickem Mon Oct 19, 2020 5:05 pm

GryeDor wrote:
stickem wrote:I have 22 laserdiscs in pretty good condition for free. A buddy was selling me his pioneer laserdisc player and movies and since he's a Disney freak, they are all disney movies. The disk drive gear was shot and dude never got around to fixing it. so five years later, I'm just not going to get into that format. There's everything from petes dragon, sword in the stone, both alladins, lion king and a bunch of old favorites. I'd ship them to the lower 48.

If you want them, they're yours. They were fixing to go to goodwill. I may be able to just ship free with fedex through my work account. Give me a day or so.

I guess I'm an idiot because I dont see a dm tab on this site and haven't a clue to respond. Yours showed up in my email that I rarely check but I be damed how to respond. PM your address.
GryeDor
64-bit

by GryeDor Tue Oct 20, 2020 8:18 am

stickem wrote:
GryeDor wrote:

If you want them, they're yours. They were fixing to go to goodwill. I may be able to just ship free with fedex through my work account. Give me a day or so.

I guess I'm an idiot because I dont see a dm tab on this site and haven't a clue to respond. Yours showed up in my email that I rarely check but I be damed how to respond. PM your address.

Sent!
Ziggy587

by Ziggy587 Tue Feb 02, 2021 8:51 pm

I have an HP Scanjet 4370 up for grabs if anyone wants it.

My mom bought this scanner in the XP era IIRC. It works well. 3600 x 3600 max resolution, not amazing but more than enough for the average person. Problem is, HP only made drivers for it through Windows 8.1, they never made drivers for 10. I found a thread on the HP forum of people getting it to work in Windows 10 with various solutions.

https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Scanning- ... -p/6123613
I'm parting with some duplicate Blu-Ray and DVD movies. Check out this thread if interested.
stickem
Next-Gen

by stickem Sun Mar 21, 2021 2:27 pm

free to lower 48 and established board members (like post regularly). picked up this nes storage display box years ago. Don't have any money in it and don't collect nintendo so free to a good home. if I haven't edited as gone, it's still up for grabs. controller, zapper, game storage.

duffle bag coming with it lol.

EDIT: going to a new home edit.
Last edited by stickem on Sun Mar 21, 2021 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nemoide
Next-Gen

by Nemoide Sun Mar 21, 2021 4:45 pm

PMed! I like the idea of not having my NES stuff in a very awkward stack!
Return to Buy/Sell/Trade