Post Your Non-Auction Goods Here
noiseredux
Next-Gen

Totally serious: does anyone have a spare GBA or GBA SP ?

by noiseredux Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:21 am

Popo maybe? I might want one.
Ziggy587
Next-Gen

Re: Totally serious: does anyone have a spare GBA or GBA SP

by Ziggy587 Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:01 am

YES! I have a couple of SP models actually! I have a boxed grey one in my BST thread...

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=31404

But I have a couple more (without box) of various colors. I'd have to check when I get home because I really can't remember at this point.

My Sale Thread - I am selling around three quarters of my video game collection as well as some other odds and ends!

I want to buy Universal Game Cases, if you have any spares please PM me! I'm looking to only deal with members that have good BST feedback on this forum.
noiseredux
Next-Gen

by noiseredux Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:08 am

oh cool! I'm not really concerned with having it boxed, but yeah let me know what you have when you get a chance!
Ziggy587
Next-Gen

by Ziggy587 Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:11 am

I just remembered I posted a picture of my GB hardware collection a while back, I just dug it up...

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=49008&start=430#p1095852

The red one IIRC I got rid of in a charity auction, the grey one you already know. I'm pretty sure I still have the two blue ones. I definitely have a spare Nitnendo brand charger if you need one.

My Sale Thread - I am selling around three quarters of my video game collection as well as some other odds and ends!

I want to buy Universal Game Cases, if you have any spares please PM me! I'm looking to only deal with members that have good BST feedback on this forum.
Anapan
Next-Gen

by Anapan Thu Jul 04, 2019 4:29 am

Not wanting to step on any toes, but I have a couple of spare loose console+charger only AGS-101s, and I'd be willing to send one for the price of shipping to a long-time member. I'm in Canada, so ~$6 USD to somewhere in USA. Both are charcoal - one's a re-shell I applied (slightly darker than original, but new looking), one's an original, with some of the metallic paint worn to black plastic on the edges, but both screens are nm. One I recently changed the power button because it was a little loose and giving false red power LED occasionally. Both have strong batteries and hinges.

Oh, and the Red AGS-001 is mine now, not giving it up as it's the only front-lit I have & I love the nostalgia.
PM me if interested, I will be leaving town for about a month on Saturday, so I'd have to ship by friday afternoon.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Ziggy587
Next-Gen

by Ziggy587 Thu Jul 04, 2019 7:52 am

Anapan wrote:Not wanting to step on any toes

Do what you gotta do, Noise! It's all good. The AGS-101 have backlit screens and look a fuck ton better than the front lit models.

Anapan wrote:Oh, and the Red AGS-001 is mine now, not giving it up as it's the only front-lit I have & I love the nostalgia.

Oh, that's right. Now if I could just remember who (someone from Racketboy) I got the CIB Platinum GBA SP from!

marurun

by marurun Thu Jul 04, 2019 6:10 pm

I would totally trade you a spare front lit (001) for one of your spare 101s
B/S/T thread
My Classic Games Collection
My Steam Profile
The PC Engine Software Bible Forum, with Shoutbox chat - the new Internet home for PC Engine fandom.
Anapan
Next-Gen

by Anapan Fri Jul 05, 2019 4:06 pm

Sorry, Marurun, two members PM'd me first. They're not uncommon here so whenever I see another for dirt cheap like I got these, I'll grab it and let you know.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
SamuraiMegas
Next-Gen

by SamuraiMegas Sat Jul 06, 2019 3:41 pm

You know, this could be a really cool idea to keep going. Keep a small (reasonable priced) wishlist and everyone can watch for good deals for each other, send them to each other for what they paid + shipping, so everyone can get stuff even cheaper. Keep the price under like 50$ market price and longstanding members can get each other consoles and uncommon items to kind of "trade".
Hobie-wan wrote:Milk the banana for all it's worth.

My BST Thread
Ziggy587
Next-Gen

by Ziggy587 Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:27 pm

I like it. And just FYI, I'd offer my platinum CIB GBA SP for the same price to any other long time member. I got it some years back for a reasonable price from a long time member (but I can't remember who) and I wouldn't mind passing it along to another!

Return to Buy/Sell/Trade