Post Your Non-Auction Goods Here
noiseredux
Next-Gen

Totally serious: does anyone have a spare GBA or GBA SP ?

by noiseredux Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:21 am

Popo maybe? I might want one.
Ziggy587
Next-Gen

Re: Totally serious: does anyone have a spare GBA or GBA SP

by Ziggy587 Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:01 am

YES! I have a couple of SP models actually! I have a boxed grey one in my BST thread...

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=31404

But I have a couple more (without box) of various colors. I'd have to check when I get home because I really can't remember at this point.
noiseredux
Next-Gen

by noiseredux Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:08 am

oh cool! I'm not really concerned with having it boxed, but yeah let me know what you have when you get a chance!
Ziggy587
Next-Gen

by Ziggy587 Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:11 am

I just remembered I posted a picture of my GB hardware collection a while back, I just dug it up...

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=49008&start=430#p1095852

The red one IIRC I got rid of in a charity auction, the grey one you already know. I'm pretty sure I still have the two blue ones. I definitely have a spare Nitnendo brand charger if you need one.
Anapan
Next-Gen

by Anapan Thu Jul 04, 2019 4:29 am

Not wanting to step on any toes, but I have a couple of spare loose console+charger only AGS-101s, and I'd be willing to send one for the price of shipping to a long-time member. I'm in Canada, so ~$6 USD to somewhere in USA. Both are charcoal - one's a re-shell I applied (slightly darker than original, but new looking), one's an original, with some of the metallic paint worn to black plastic on the edges, but both screens are nm. One I recently changed the power button because it was a little loose and giving false red power LED occasionally. Both have strong batteries and hinges.

Oh, and the Red AGS-001 is mine now, not giving it up as it's the only front-lit I have & I love the nostalgia.
PM me if interested, I will be leaving town for about a month on Saturday, so I'd have to ship by friday afternoon.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Ziggy587
Next-Gen

by Ziggy587 Thu Jul 04, 2019 7:52 am

Anapan wrote:Not wanting to step on any toes

Do what you gotta do, Noise! It's all good. The AGS-101 have backlit screens and look a fuck ton better than the front lit models.

Anapan wrote:Oh, and the Red AGS-001 is mine now, not giving it up as it's the only front-lit I have & I love the nostalgia.

Oh, that's right. Now if I could just remember who (someone from Racketboy) I got the CIB Platinum GBA SP from!
marurun

by marurun Thu Jul 04, 2019 6:10 pm

I would totally trade you a spare front lit (001) for one of your spare 101s
B/S/T thread
My Classic Games Collection
My Steam Profile
The PC Engine Software Bible Forum, with Shoutbox chat - the new Internet home for PC Engine fandom.
Anapan
Next-Gen

by Anapan Fri Jul 05, 2019 4:06 pm

Sorry, Marurun, two members PM'd me first. They're not uncommon here so whenever I see another for dirt cheap like I got these, I'll grab it and let you know.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
SamuraiMegas
Next-Gen

by SamuraiMegas Sat Jul 06, 2019 3:41 pm

You know, this could be a really cool idea to keep going. Keep a small (reasonable priced) wishlist and everyone can watch for good deals for each other, send them to each other for what they paid + shipping, so everyone can get stuff even cheaper. Keep the price under like 50$ market price and longstanding members can get each other consoles and uncommon items to kind of "trade".
Hobie-wan wrote:Milk the banana for all it's worth.

My BST Thread
This account isn't used much anymore. You can find me on reddit and steam @ SamuraiMegas as well.
Ziggy587
Next-Gen

by Ziggy587 Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:27 pm

I like it. And just FYI, I'd offer my platinum CIB GBA SP for the same price to any other long time member. I got it some years back for a reasonable price from a long time member (but I can't remember who) and I wouldn't mind passing it along to another!
Return to Buy/Sell/Trade