Post Your Non-Auction Goods Here
executioner
Next-Gen

FS: Sierra PC game hintbooks

by executioner Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:24 am

Hi fellow collectors,

A few months ago I stumbled on a couple of PC games and in between there were some hintbooks for three games of which I do not have the games or don't think I will ever consider acquiring them. The three hintbooks are for King's Quest V, Police Quest 3 and Quest for Glory Shadows of Darkness. I would like these to get to a collector that will appreciate them as I am mostly a console collector.

Here is the ebay listing that I created with a wild guest pricing: https://www.ebay.com/itm/122810432007

I do not frequent the forum that much now but I should respond at least the next day.

I'm located in Panama, Central America. Will ship in a padded envelope with cardboard to protect them from anything and can provide tracking. To the US expect 2-3 weeks for delivery, mail is really slow here so shipping will be on me. Can ship to anywhere in the world if requested and we can figure out a good middle ground on cost.
Consoles: NES, Famicom, SNES, GC, GB DMG, GB Pocket, GBC, GBA, DSI XL, N64, VBoy, NDS, 3DSXL, Wii, SMS, GEN+CD+32X, GG, SAT, DC, WS, WS Color, NGPC, XBOX, 360, PS1, PSone, PS2, PSP, PS3, 3DO, CD-I, NGCD, Actionmax, TG16+CD, TE, PCE-DUO, Odyssey2, Playdia, 2600, Lynx & JAG.
Return to Buy/Sell/Trade