Post Your Non-Auction Goods Here
wclem
Next-Gen

Re: FS: ~Entire Collection! Sega-Nintendo-Sony-Microsoft++MO

by wclem Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:45 am

Man sorry to see. If you decide to split up will buy Spiderman 32x for sure. PM me if you decide to sell it.
dsheinem wrote:In any case, sorry that my avatar makes you cringe these days, but I haven't really changed my posing habits at all.
dsheinem
Next-Gen

Re: FS: ~Entire Collection! SEGA-NINT-SONY-MS-PC-ATARI..Last

by dsheinem Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:44 am

I am working right now on uploading as much as I can of the rest of the list today - expect to see Atari, PC, more obscure early systems, lots of guides, retro magazines, etc. in the next 24 hours or so.

Also, this is the LAST DAY that this list stays exclusive to Racketboy. I will be advertising it more widely starting sometime tomorrow and am really trying to clear all this stuff out by month's end so I don't have to move it...
BST|Writing|Music
"I hope in the upcoming months you'll find parties which conform to your expectations."
Jagosaurus
Next-Gen

by Jagosaurus Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:36 pm

Don't forget you can ship the books & movies via media mail, even if in a box :). I was very surprised how little it cost me to ship DVD/BR lots. Noting lower shipping cost there might help entice folks to pull the trigger.

Looks like I need to check my mail based of feedback already left!

Good luck moving the rest.
dsheinem
Next-Gen

by dsheinem Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:12 pm

Jagosaurus wrote:Don't forget you can ship the books & movies via media mail, even if in a box :). I was very surprised how little it cost me to ship DVD/BR lots. Noting lower shipping cost there might help entice folks to pull the trigger.

Looks like I need to check my mail based of feedback already left!

Good luck moving the rest.

Thanks - yes I plan to send movies and guides/mags via media mail. I just put a bunch of them up - happy to combine/work out a deal on any of it!
BST|Writing|Music
"I hope in the upcoming months you'll find parties which conform to your expectations."
dsheinem
Next-Gen

Re: FS: ~Entire Collection SEGA-NINT-PC-SONY-MS-GUIDES-DVD-M

by dsheinem Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:36 am

another round of packages are going out this morning. FS list is updated/current.
BST|Writing|Music
dsheinem
Next-Gen

Re: FS: ~Entire Collection SEGA-NINT-PC-SONY-MS-GUIDES-DVD-M

by dsheinem Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:34 pm

updated. added a few PS1 games I forgot to list.

I am getting a lot of inquiries for these things now that they are cross-posted...so if you want something, speak up sooner rather than later!
BST|Writing|Music
dsheinem
Next-Gen

Re: FS: ~Entire Collection| Odyssey2, Intellivision, CoCo2++

by dsheinem Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:14 pm

bump
BST|Writing|Music
dsheinem
Next-Gen

Re: FS: ~Entire Collection| Lots more added!!| Question on p

by dsheinem Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:32 pm

I added a bunch more stuff today - the PS1 Longbox collection, my small selection of DC/SAT stuff that I am parting with, many controllers/accessories for multiple systems, a bunch of hard drives and some misc PC hardware, etc. I do still have some more things to add (e.g. Atari), but it may be a few more days until I have the chance.

Anyway, I am starting to think about splitting the 32X lot up (and, perhaps, the PS1 Longbox lot) BUT I don't want to do so unless I know I have the buyers for the individual pieces. A few folks already PM'd me telling me they'd want this or that if I did split it up, and so I am asking you to let me know the same if you haven't already. So, the question is...

If I were to split the lot(s) up, what would you be almost certain to buy?

If I can get close to my selling price for the lot moving enough individual pieces on forums, I will be much more likely do so.
BST|Writing|Music
alienjesus
Next-Gen

Re: FS: ~Entire Collection~Lots more added~Question on p154!

by alienjesus Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:38 am

Just a quick response to that Ds!

I did mention I might be in for tempo if you split it out, but it's apparently one of the region locked titles, so I wouldn't be able to play it. Don't count me in for that one!
goat84
16-bit

Re: FS: ~Entire Collection~Lots more added~Question on p154!

by goat84 Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:06 pm

I'm still interested in the 32x titles I mentioned in PM let me know :)
Return to Buy/Sell/Trade