Post Your Non-Auction Goods Here
KalessinDB
Next-Gen

Sell me Fatal Frame

by KalessinDB Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:32 am

Title says it all. My roommate mentioned a desire to get into the series again, and I noticed I don't have any of it so I figure I'll try to acquire it. He probably would on his own, but I like to be the library for everyone if I can without too much effort. Plus the dude straight-up gave me like a $300 box of SNES RPGs a few years back, so I feel like I owe him.

PS2 preferred, oXbox acceptable (I just don't usually have that set up, whereas PS2 is a staple). Heck, I'll even take the WiiU version if someone has it around.

Spoiler contains a very old sale thread that needs to get overhauled... I've got most of it for sale still - as well as all my Atari 2600/5200/7800 and Colecovision games, but maybe not all of it.

Something for every taste here, I think. Combination of several things is driving this sale: My stuff's approaching critical mass (I don't need 3 front-loading NESes and 4 top-loading ones), I'm considering moving in the next 6-12 months and less to pack is better, and my tastes have clearly changed. Love me my nostalgia stuff still, buuuut I don't need every game ever.

So I'll be updating this regularly for a while as I find/price more crap to get rid of, and you guys are getting first crack at it. 3 types of listings here: Type 1, the stuff I'm really motivated to get rid of (dupes/consoles I never got around to fixing/stuff I literally have never plugged in since buying it/etc); Type 2, the stuff I'd be okay with keeping but would happily let go to a better home (my non-nostalgia stuff that has perfect flash carts/extra working consoles/etc); Type 3, the stuff I would rather keep but for the right offer/right person I might sell (we'll see).

My rough prices here are very rough, so please please please feel free to make offers, especially if you want a ton of stuff. I'm basing most cart prices on 60-80% of VGPC value since it seems a reasonable starting point, I'm pulling hardware prices mostly out of my ass based on what I remember paying for them and/or what I would pay for them in cases where I got given it for free (ie: most of the repair/parts stuff). My work schedule is crazy so it may take me up to a week to mail something out, but I promise I'll do it as fast as I can. Pictures can be provided if desired, but I'm lazy so just assume everything's in gamer condition unless otherwise noted particularly better or worse. Uhhh... that's all I can think of.

Type 1 -- please buy this

SNES Games
Mario Paint - $7

Wii Games/accessories
WiiFit Plus - $3 (CIB, black replacement case)
White nunchuk - $3
Charger dock - $5 (untested and does not come with USB to power cable -- dx didn't send me one and I never bothered to get it replaced, just got a partial refund and moved on)

Master System Games
Miracle Warriors: Seal of the Dark Lord - $12 (CIB, lots of marker on the outer plastic sleeve and the front cover of the manual is coming off)

Genesis Games
Eternal Champions - $2
Frogger - $4
Sonic (NFR) - $3

32x Games
Star Wars Arcade - $6

Xbox/360 Games
MechAssault - $2 (CB, blockbuster case)
MechAssault - $2 (CB, repro art)
Marvel Ultimate Alliance (360) - $2 (CB, the Ultimate Alliance/Forza combo box with stickers blocking out the Forza part but hey you get a 2 disc green case I guess?)

PS2 Games
Rainbow Six 3 - $2 (CIB)
GTA San Andreas - $2 (CIB)

2600 Games - All pretty rough, in the case of multiples I'll ship what I feel is the nicest label first
Asteroids x2 - $2 each
Barnstorming - $3
Combat x3 (one copy pretty nice, that'll be the first to go out) - $2 each
Demon Attack - $2
ET - $3
Freeway - $2
Missile Command x2 - $1 each
Pac-Man x2 - $2
Phoenix - $2
Raiders of the Lost Ark - $3
Star Raiders - $1
Vanguard x2 - $2 each
Video Olympics - $1

Colecovision Games - These aren't too bad actually, some are downright nice
Cosmic Avenger - $3
Donkey Kong - $2
Donkey Kong Junior x3 - $4 (one with nice label, one okay, one detached - $2 for that one)
Ken Uston Blackjack/Poker - $3
Looping - $5
Q*Bert - $4 (rough label)
Space Fury - $4
Super Action Baseball - $2
Super Action Football - $4

Misc Hardware
Handy Boy for Gameboy - $15 (boxed, but the box has shelf wear and the back has a tear from overeager 7 ear old hands)
Dreamcast - $10 (console only, controller ports don't work - I'm told there's a fuse on them so might be easy repair? Don't care, get it out of here)
Dreamcast - $10 (console only, very noisy fan but seems to work overall)
XBox 360 - $10 (RROD'ed on me while I was testing it - white, fat, not sure of the motherboard, comes with official component cord and power supply but no hard drive or controller, I'm told the drive was flashed for burned games but obviously have not tested that myself)
Odyssey^2 - $50 (boxed with no styrofoam, comes with CIB Showdown in 2100 AD! and CIB Speedway!/Spinout!/Crypto-logic!)

Type 2 - Give this stuff a good home
As previously noted, I'm okay with keeping this stuff. But if you want it, I'm also okay with selling it. I'm not gonna price the games, just throw me a fair price (check vgpc if you have to, that's all I usually do to get a ballpark). I've dealt with a lot of you guys before, and people I trust implicitly have dealt with many others before, so I'm happy to pass along the good vibes.

Look at my RFGeneration collection - Any Master System, Colecovision, Atari 2600, or Atari 5200 game is fair game. The fact of the matter is I have little (in the case of the CV) to no (in all other cases) nostalgia for them, and I have flash carts for those 4 systems that will play 100% of the library just fine. I'm hanging onto my primary/modded hardware so I can play them (or friends can play them), but software is fair game if you want to give it a better home. NB: The SMS and 5200 games that I have listed as Boxed might also have instructions, I'm not sure, instruction manuals are the one thing on RFG that I don't have current.

Hardware
NES Toploader - $150 - Composite modded, pseudo-stereo modded with a switch to turn it on and off where the ch3/4 switch used to be (rumor has it certain games don't sound right with it on, but I never found one that didn't so YMMV), work done by game-tech.us. Full disclosure, the RCA jacks are ever so slightly not level so if you're anal like me they might drive you just a tiny bit insane. I dunno, am I coming in high here? I feel that I'm pricing at about what I've got into it, but please tell me if I'm coming in high.

Type 3 - If you reeeally want it
Neo Geo CD - Top-loader. XX modded it a while ago with a region switch and component video. Would be selling this, if at all, with the games I have for it. See Type 2 for a link to my RFGeneration account for what I have. Have 2 pads for it that I could sell with it or could hang on to for supergun purposes.
CDi 450 - I think that's the model number? The version that looks like a game system, not stereo equipment. Would want to sell it with my games, again. I have Wand of Gamelon, Faces of Evil, and Hotel Mario (but not Zelda's Adventure) as well as a few games that aren't worth much of anything. Guy I bought it from on ebay replaced the timekeeper battery in it so it should be good to go.

That's enough for now. I know I have a few imports to sell -- a couple NGP games, I think an SFC game, gotta look -- but I don't have them catalogued anywhere and I'm tired of typing this stuff.

Cash is preferred, but will also trade. Mostly interested in NES games and MVS games I don't have, but will consider a lot of stuff (SNES, Genesis, 32x, Sega CD, Saturn, N64, Jaguar...)

WTB/WTTF
GBA SPs in decent cosmetic condition (don't need great) -- I need a small pile of these for to better play FF:Crystal Chronicles with, duh! Have 4 for that, plus my primary NES themed one, so at this point I'm picky and only want AGS-101 versions

First Party Controllers -- 6-button Genesis, Saturn, oXbox, couple original Dual Shocks for my PS1. Might possibly be interested in others, you can never have too many first party controllers! (Will also consider high quality 3rd party wireless, like the Logitech ones for PS2)
Power Glove
R.O.B.

Castlevania: Curse of Darkness (oXbox - box and instructions only, though I'll buy CIB if you want)
Symphony of the Night (Tiger Handheld)
Simon's Quest (Tiger - Watch Version)
Mega Man 5 (NES)
Anything for obscure systems - CDi, Jaguar, 32x, etc.

Overall, I am pretty open to trade requests. My collection is on RFGeneration http://rfgeneration.com/cgi-bin/collection.pl?name=KalessinDB&folder=Collection&type= and if I don't already own it, I probably want it. Highest preference given to NES/SNES/Genesis era platformers and RPGs, as a general rule I'm more interested in anything cart-based over anything disc-based but that's not 100%.
Last edited by KalessinDB on Wed May 18, 2016 6:59 am, edited 39 times in total.
Gunning for a licensed NES NTSC-U set, follow the madness and poverty here!
Cheat sheet of my collection, always looking to increase it. 405/677 licensed games, 46/"95" unlicensed
Chronically out of date BST thread
KalessinDB
Next-Gen

Re: WTS: Atari 7800, Colecovision systems; NES/Atari games!

by KalessinDB Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:43 am

Bump. Added prices. I really just want to dump these, so make me an offer. I've got a couple SNES to add later too, I just got a lot from a guy at work that had a couple dupes in it I know, but I've gotta look through it at least...
Cheat sheet of my collection, always looking to increase it. 405/677 licensed games, 46/"95" unlicensed
KalessinDB
Next-Gen

Re: WTS: Atari 7800, Colecovision systems; NES/Atari games!

by KalessinDB Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:33 pm

Bump. Sold a couple games. Want to sell more. Or trade. Whatever.
KalessinDB
Next-Gen

Re: Have: CV/7800 Console, NES games; Want: Jag/32x/VB games

by KalessinDB Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:04 am

Bump. Couple nibbles, not enough bites. Open to offers, guys and gals.
KalessinDB
Next-Gen

Re: Have: CV/7800, sealed Atari games; Want: Jag/32x/VB game

by KalessinDB Mon Oct 14, 2013 5:19 pm

Bump. Got rid of a whole bunch, want to move more out. Let's trade!
BoneSnapDeez
Next-Gen

by BoneSnapDeez Mon Oct 14, 2013 5:23 pm

"Want: Jag/32x/VB games"

Well somebody has unique tastes....... :lol:
KalessinDB
Next-Gen

by KalessinDB Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:32 am

"Unique"... yeah... that's the word for it :lol:

What can I say, I like the underappreciated systems. And actually the VB is freaking awesome if you just play it right. It's not meant for marathon sessions, but is fun as hell in short bursts.

Aaaanyway BUMP! I wanna get rid of this stuff....
KalessinDB
Next-Gen

Re: 2nd Gen stuff, prices lowered, make an offer!

by KalessinDB Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:34 am

*bump*

Buy my stuff! Buy my stuff!

KalessinDB
Next-Gen

Re: Colecovision System; Sealed Atari 2600 games; Make an of

by KalessinDB Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:39 am

One last bump for the 2nd gen stuff before I root out a few new dupes to throw onto this list. Seriously people, offer me damn near anything I don't have in trade, I don't even care anymore :lol:
J_Wil
32-bit

Re: Colecovision; 2600 games; No reasonable trade refused

by J_Wil Fri Mar 28, 2014 2:25 am

Hi,

How much do you want for the Arrow Flash box and manual and what kind of condition is it in?

Also, I'm interested in the Colecovision. Oddly enough I just bought one last week but the AV mod sounds nice to have. Don't donate it! I don't know how much I have in the way of trade bait in line with what you're looking for but I can put together a trade list this weekend and maybe you'd be interested in a cash/trade combo to know a few buck of the Coleco?
"Oh great, another box of useless sh*t."

Main Collection: http://connect.collectorz.com/users/ynjmwil/games?viewCollection=in-collection - Not looking to move anything on this list but would entertain offers.
Return to Buy/Sell/Trade