Post Your Non-Auction Goods Here
Luke
Next-Gen

Re: Charity Auction UPDATE 1/28 TIME TO PONY UP!

by Luke Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:38 pm

RyaNtheSlayA wrote:I'm supposed to split shipping with the donator of item 96. Could you shoot me a PM with how much on top of the winning bid I need to pay?

Ryan, once the transaction thread is up please post this there and I'll get to you. I'm transitioning and working on a bunch of stuff and I don't want your message to get lost.

I'm going to try and have the thread up by 1pm, est, but it may come after work hours.

But no worries, I should be able to straighten this out tonight if the donator of item#96 lets me know.

Again, if you see your item(s) have been paid for in the Transaction thread I'm counting on you to contact me so I can send you the address of the destination.
Nintendork666
Next-Gen

Re: Charity Auction UPDATE 2/11, LET'S GO!

by Nintendork666 Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:41 pm

I won item # 310 - Dr. Mario/Puzzle League for the GBA. Not sure who donated, but I'm just wondering when I can expect it to arrive.

thank you.
PC [Xeon 1231 + RTX 2070] O.G. Xbox PSP 3000Image
alienjesus
Next-Gen

by alienjesus Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:07 pm

I'm still waiting on my item too (Grandia JP for Saturn), although I understand with international shipping that it could have been sent out weeks ago. I'd just like confirmation of whether it has actually been dispatched.
Luke
Next-Gen

by Luke Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:14 pm

Thanks for letting me know.

I'll clean out my pm box tomorrow morning and hopefully I'll find who donated your items and contact them.
chupon
Next-Gen

by chupon Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:19 pm

I thought I had asked earlier but couldn't find my post. When will Breetais family receive the money we raised? Has this already happened? How is this all going down?
Buy / Sell / Trade List: viewtopic.php?t=17958
Last updated: 11-10-16

PS3 ID: dakkenblackblade 360 ID: dakkenblackblad
Luke
Next-Gen

by Luke Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:13 am

chupon wrote:I thought I had asked earlier but couldn't find my post. When will Breetais family receive the money we raised? Has this already happened? How is this all going down?

Any day now. There are only two transactions (to my knowledge) that have yet to be completed. I'll have an update as soon as I send the gift, and I will be speaking with his family this weekend.
chupon
Next-Gen

by chupon Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:06 pm

Luke wrote:
chupon wrote:I thought I had asked earlier but couldn't find my post. When will Breetais family receive the money we raised? Has this already happened? How is this all going down?

Any day now. There are only two transactions (to my knowledge) that have yet to be completed. I'll have an update as soon as I send the gift, and I will be speaking with his family this weekend.

Any day now. :? Sure hope Bree's family get their money.
Buy / Sell / Trade List: viewtopic.php?t=17958
Last updated: 11-10-16

PS3 ID: dakkenblackblade 360 ID: dakkenblackblad
Luke
Next-Gen

Re: Charity Auction, Response from the Cheslocks

by Luke Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:40 pm

Blake's Mother and I have had frequent contact of late and I asked her permission to post an email she sent me. I am happy she said yes, and you should be too:

Hello Luke,

WOW, that is amazing and what a lot of work for you to do in Blake's memory. We are totally amazed at this outpouring of affection for Blake. Blake would be so humbled, this from his gaming, a passion that was such a big part of his life. He loved it and got so much enjoyment from it. Through all his hardships in recent years his gaming kept him going, those that he chatted with on his gaming sites were indeed his buddies, his friends, he was looking forward to meeting some of them.
I have to tell you that Blake was cremated and his ashes will be contained in one of his favorite systems, the pcengine!
We miss our buddy, our friend and our son Blake so very much.
Thank you for all your hard work in memory of Blake, his daughter Hinako was the ultimate love of his life and we will put the money in Hinako's trust fund.
Thank you
Freda
mjmjr25

by mjmjr25 Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:56 pm

That's really cool, the pcengine urn. Glad to see his family was supportive and knew of his passion. really awesome stuff.
Luke
Next-Gen

by Luke Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:41 am

This offering made quite on impact on his family.

They are still devastated, but this gesture helps remind them how many people cared for Blake.
Return to Buy/Sell/Trade