Post Your Non-Auction Goods Here
Adderall
32-bit

Old Transaction Feedback

by Adderall Wed Oct 31, 2007 8:07 pm

Totals are now being kept here: viewtopic.php?f=22&t=10752

I think it would be beneficial to have a sticky where you can report successful trades with other racketboy members. I'd like to give credit to good users where it's due. I guess you could report problems you had with users as well (but lets stay positive here, it will hopefully be for great trades!).

I've like to thank claudio, Breakin, Mr.Stripe, abeisgreat, crackoaf, and hayabusa_fmw for good buying and selling transactions.

If we can't have a sticky for it, then at least use this thread for reporting stuff (or if there is one already, let me know).

Edit: Good idea. Stickied. ~ Mozgus
Last edited by Adderall on Wed Oct 31, 2007 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
claudio
128-bit

by claudio Wed Oct 31, 2007 9:40 pm

Yeah, feedback system would be great racketboy.

by the way, i give Adderall an A++ for description and quick shipping. He is a great seller and definitely recommend him.
Mozgus
Next-Gen

by Mozgus Wed Oct 31, 2007 10:41 pm

I haven't done much here, but Cerulean bought NES games from me a while back.

And I've got a PS2 coming from Adderall. We'll just assume it's going to work out fine.
spiritplx
128-bit

by spiritplx Wed Oct 31, 2007 10:52 pm

Lordofduct shipped me a modchip for only 4 bucks. He shipped fast and responded to all of my questions very quickly. Thanks Lordofduct !

My first modchip trade was with apachehavok. He takes a long time to respond to messages. I sent him my end of the trade twice. He said he did not receive the first package I sent, but he sent my end of the trade in the packaging of the first package I sent (not sure what that was all about). The modchip he sent had wires unsoldered, something stuck in the ribbon cable connector, and simply did not work. He has still yet to reply to my pm's. I would advise folks to proceed with caution when trading with him, although I doubt he will ever come back to these forums.
Ivo
Next-Gen

Crisis

by Ivo Thu Nov 01, 2007 6:03 am

I got an N-gage QD from Crisis, as described (in good condition) and without problems.

Ivo.
Breakin

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade sticky for Transaction Feedback

by Breakin Thu Nov 01, 2007 5:52 pm

Adderall wrote:I think it would be beneficial to have a sticky where you can report successful trades with other racketboy members. I'd like to give credit to good users where it's due. I guess you could report problems you had with users as well (but lets stay positive here, it will hopefully be for great trades!).

I've like to thank claudio, Breakin, Mr.Stripe, abeisgreat, crackoaf, and hayabusa_fmw for good buying and selling transactions.

If we can't have a sticky for it, then at least use this thread for reporting stuff (or if there is one already, let me know).

Edit: Good idea. Stickied. ~ Mozgus

Right back at'cha!!

Awesome seller:Adderall

Great Saturn.Very smooth transaction!Enjoying it day after day! ;)
Thanks again!!!!!
claudio
128-bit

by claudio Sat Nov 03, 2007 3:07 am

I would like to add to my list of positive transactions

i made a purchase with user "mason" and everything went great.

also, a while back i made a trade with user "bluelazergun" and it was great as well.
aaron
Next-Gen

by aaron Sat Nov 03, 2007 9:28 am

just wanted to give some feedback about some users.

i had a really great trade with raztat, the 3DO he sent me was packaged wonderfully and came just when it was supposed to. it works great and i am now downloading policenauts to fiddle with Smile

Mr. Stipe also bought some saturn games off me and he sent the payment very quickly and kept in great contact throughout the transaction.

overall A+ all around. racketboy forums is the way to go, apparently.
Mozgus
Next-Gen

by Mozgus Sat Nov 03, 2007 9:40 am

aaron wrote:overall A+ all around. racketboy forums is the way to go, apparently.

Yeah, it's pretty nice. We haven't had one bad transaction around here, I believe. I mean, I threw $100 at Adderall without worrying, and the ps2 and swap magics got here yesterday and it works great.
Mr. Stripe
24-bit

by Mr. Stripe Sun Nov 04, 2007 1:08 pm

Had great transactions with adderall and aaron. thanks guys!
Return to Buy/Sell/Trade