Post Your Non-Auction Goods Here
korn16ftl3
64-bit

Re: Buy Sell Trade Thread Edited 12/16/11

by korn16ftl3 Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:39 pm

Hobie-wan wrote:See my other edit and link. The offset little bit on the pins is the best way to tell. If those are there and it is a black label 5 screw pixel art Nintendo 1st party cart, it probably should have an adapter. You can look at the pins in the store and if they ask what you are doing, you can play it off that you're seeing if the pins are dirty or corroded.

lol i asked em today if i could check the PCB traces (i have had traces that were broke before) they said they would prefer i didnt take the cart apart so meh what ever....all the games that had no tabs were only $2 each any ways no huge loss and i dont really have much for trading around here so hay it might just be a good thing

wanting to do an FF3 famicom english translation repro with one of em (i want 2 working on 1 gyromite with another forum member here) and it just seems esier to find one of these and just get the chips reprogrammed than find that weird ass SMB2 without the nintenddo seal of quality and all the pins for the donor cart
korn16ftl3
64-bit

by korn16ftl3 Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:07 pm

ok edited to reflect my finds from my game store expedition yesterday

got my adapter gyromite carts as well as my SNES AC plug and Final Fantasy Origins

also dumped off some random crap that no one seemed interested in in the first place at one of the stores

super black bass
super scope 6
slam masters wrestling
metal gear solid 3 subsistance missing manual
Game boy Camera
korn16ftl3
64-bit

by korn16ftl3 Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:39 am

IM BACK GUYS :-)

ive suffered a divorce and a lot of low times in my life since i have last been here but my BST status still remains positive im aware it is xmas time and i hope u are as well as i have children of my own to shop for. what im really wanting at this point in time is at least 1 if not 2 M3 perfect flash carts for a GBA i intend on playing pokemon with them threw my GBA and GBC/GBA player so that is why i would like more than one....but if i can only find one that is fine as well....if anyone can point me in the right direction i would love it...i miss you racketeers and life for me has finally gotten on the posative end hope i can find what i need. my thread needs to be updated as well so pay no mind to it for the time being
Return to Buy/Sell/Trade