Post Your Non-Auction Goods Here
BlackDS
Next-Gen

FS: N64, oXbox, Ngage, Gamegear items and more! 8/19

by BlackDS Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:21 pm

I have a very substantial collection of n-gage games. I NO LONGER use the system as a phone. I would like to sell the whole lot and get a sony ericsson xperia play :). The lot includes an n-gage QD system in good condition. There are light scratches on the battery cover, and the rubber ring has been stretched in areas after years of normal use. This housing is being sold on ebay for less than 5 dollars and is an easy part to replace. the following accessories are included, blue flame faceplate/battery cover, and earbuds. Also included are sealed copies of Pathway to glory and xanadu next (a hard to find game in any condition), and the following games complete with good condition box, game case, manual, and cartridge:

Ashen, Bomberman, Call of Duty, colin mcrae rally 2005, crash nitro kart, the elder scrolls travels shadowkey (great game, uncommon), fifa soccer 2004, fifa soccer 2005, glimmerati (fun racing game, hard to find), king of fighters extreme, marcel desailly soccer, moto gp, ncaa football 2004, operation shadow, pathway to glory(duplicate), pandemonium, pocket kingdom: own the world (a must-have for this system), puyo pop, rayman 3, red faction, requiem of hell, the sims bustin' out, sonic N, spiderman 2, super monkey ball, the roots of chaos (rare), tiger woods pga tour 2004, tomb raider, tom claney's ghost recon: jungle storm, tom claney's splinter cell: team stealth action, tony hawk's pro skater, virtua tenis, worms world party, wwe aftershock, X-men legends.
Also PM me how much you would be willing to pay.

I also have a large lot of Game Gear games. I have had a Game Gear since I was 5, the closest I have come to beating a game is getting to level 4 of Beavis and Butt-Head . :lol: The lot includes 1 perfectly functional game gear, 10 clear game cases, 3rd party car charger (will work with almost any handheld up to ngpc), third party ac adapter, soft carrying case, master gear adapter, Cliff Hanger for the Master System, and over 120 game gear games, Including rare ones such as Megaman, Out Run Europa, Junction, Arena: maze of death, and Super Smash TV.

I will not split up these lots, all or nothing. Do not pass these up! Pm me if interested in either of these items.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
My Want List:

3DS: Dream Trigger
PS2: ICO, God Hand, Mister Mosquito, 2 black Sony PS2 Cases, Burnout Anthology
PSP: Castlevania: dracula X cronicles, ttlebigplannetpsp, Z.H.P. Unlosing Ranger VS Darkdeath Evilman
GBA: Doom 2, Mario Party Advance, Pinball of the Dead, Wolfenstein 3d, Bookworm, Yoshi Topst-Turvy, Space Invaders, Car Battler Joe, Warioware Inc., Wario Land 4, Ninja Five-o, Yggdra Union, F-Zero Velocity/GP Legend
GB/GBC: Missile Command, Microsoft Best of Entertainment Pack, Zelda Oracle of Seasons/Ages, Zelda Link's Awakening DX, Operation C, Megaman II/III/IV/V, Solar Striker
DS: PM me a list of what you have, my high wants are as follows.
New Super Mario Bros., Tetris DS, Legend Of Zelda Spirit Tracks, Both of the Mario & Luigi games
Gamecube: Burnout, Burnout 2: Point of Impact, Cubivore: Survival of the Fittest, Mario Kart Double Dash, Metroid Prime 2: Echoes, Metal Gear Solid: Twin Snakes, Pikmin, Pikmin 2, Wario World, WarioWare, Inc.: Mega Party Game$

Needed Gamecube manuals: Super Smash Bros. Mele, Cel Damage, Megaman Anniversary Collection, Luigi's Mansion, Blood Rayne
Artwork - Geist
Safety Booklets, I need 11 of them.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Up for sale today:

Prices are flexible, I want this stuff gone. Ask for pictures and you shall receive

Original Xbox - $15 + shipping
Includes the newer, safer power cord, AV cables, and wired third party controller. I just cleaned the system, and there are very few scratches or marks. The Record Exchange didn't accept it because 'the disc tray didn't open', however I got the tray to open, load a game, and play perfectly.

Nintendo 64 - $10 + shipping
Comes with 1 controller (loose joystick), power, and AV cables
In fair cosmetic condition, missing power pack cover, and N64DD Ext. Port cover.
Works perfectly, just pop in a cart and it loads 1st time. This would be a great system for tab-cutting. The Record Exchange didn't accept it because it was missing the covers. It still works great though.

X-box/Ps2/Gamecube/X-box 360 AV cables - $5
[color=#0000FF]Jukebox for GBA (with a 32MB Compact Flash Card) - $10
Game Gear Game Cases – $1 per case
Game Gear/Genesis Power Chord - $4
GBA Charger Dock (A rechargeable battery pack for GBA, Dock that holds 6 games, and Power Cable, all white in color) - $5

Games: (All CD games are complete and all Cartridge games are loose unless otherwise noted, prices do not include shipping)
GBC – Commander Keen - $10
GBA – Pokemon Blue Sea Edition (Hack, works/saves) - ???
GBA – Egg Mania - $5
N-Gage – Pathway to Glory - $6 (Sealed)
ColecoVision – Keystone Kapers - $15
PS1 – Robotron X - $2 (Disc and Insert only)
PS1 – Gundam Battle Assault - $4 (Disc and Insert Only)
NGCD – Stakes Winner - $20
NGCD – Double Dragon - $20
NGCD – Art of Fighting 2 - $20
NGCD – Samurai Showdown 3 - $20
NGCD – Fatal Fury Special - $15 (Case is Broken, Manual is held together by tape)
Buy All NGCD games for $80
Dreamcast – Psychic Force 2012 - $5 (No Manual)
Dreamcast – Sonic Adventure - $5 (No manual)
Dreamcast – Time Stalkers - $20 (Sealed)
Gamecube – Sonic Heroes - $8
Gamecube – Catwoman - $3
Gamecube – NBA Street V3 $1 (Disc Only)
PC - Pocketware: Space Racers $1
PC - Pocketware: Mega Pinball $1
PC - Rollercoaster Tycoon Corkscrew Follies Expansion Pack $1 (disc and manual only)
PC - Rollercoaster Tycoon Expansion 2 Pack - $5 (sealed)

Free Stuff: Buy anything (even a one dollar game) and Ill throw these in. No limit as to how many you can have per purchase.

4 non-working game gears (all have screen problems) blue one is gone.
PC - Roller Coarser Tycoon Expansion 2 Pack (disc and insert only, untested)
Game Gear – NFL '96 game (will not turn on)
Dreamcast – Web Browser 2.0 (Manual only)
Game Gear – cracked clear game case
Game Gear – non-working battery pack (Im considering modding it with rechargeable batteries, and using it for my new 3ds :P )
Center piece for a PS1 Dual-Disk Case

Thank you for viewing my thread.
Last edited by BlackDS on Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:15 pm, edited 58 times in total.
Flake

Re: Checking intrest on some items, PSP, Neo-Geo, Sega

by Flake Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:41 pm

$7.50 shipped for Power Stone. Go team.
The PSTV is amazing.
---------------
Nintendo ID: Mecha_Flake
PS Network: jace-flake
BlackDS
Next-Gen

by BlackDS Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:55 pm

Flake wrote:$7.50 shipped for Power Stone. Go team.

I do not intend to sell anything today, or even this week. This thread is mostly for price-check purposes.
Ack wrote:You WILL be respectful of each other, or I WILL shove my mod foot so far up your Internet ass that your avatar will wince. Do you understand, children?

My Sale thread, lots of nintendo, neo-geo, and sega stuff!
http://www.racketboy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=24526&p=305373#p305373
girlracer
Next-Gen

by girlracer Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:59 pm

I have a friend that would be interested in the neo geo to dreamcast link
dedalusdedalus
Next-Gen

by dedalusdedalus Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:04 pm

I'd be interested in buying the insert for "Sonic Adventure." I have the manual and disc but no insert.
Flake

by Flake Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:05 pm

BlackDS wrote:I do not intend to sell anything today, or even this week. This thread is mostly for price-check purposes.

Gotcha. Just giving you a price to check.
The PSTV is amazing.
---------------
Nintendo ID: Mecha_Flake
PS Network: jace-flake
polodreams

by polodreams Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:05 pm

i would be looking for the sega 32x and 8 games if you would split it up!! Don't need the genesis
Bradtemple87
Next-Gen

by Bradtemple87 Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:16 pm

I'm interested in your neo geo stuff big time, everything
MY Sale/Trade Thread
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=27739
BlackDS
Next-Gen

by BlackDS Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:49 pm

nobody wants a psp?
Ack wrote:You WILL be respectful of each other, or I WILL shove my mod foot so far up your Internet ass that your avatar will wince. Do you understand, children?

My Sale thread, lots of nintendo, neo-geo, and sega stuff!
http://www.racketboy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=24526&p=305373#p305373
AmishSamurai
Next-Gen

by AmishSamurai Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:54 pm

BlackDS wrote:nobody wants a psp?

Don't have the money for it. That NGPC looks nice too.
MrPopo wrote:The life lesson here is jobs will come and go, but Earthbound will always be there for you.

I'm a girl btw
Return to Buy/Sell/Trade