Post Your Non-Auction Goods Here
Hobie-wan
Next-Gen

Re: OFFICIAL RULES FOR B/S/T FORUM - READ BEFORE POSTING HERE

by Hobie-wan Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:53 pm

weasels wrote:actually, just to throw this out, but i have noticed it's been a while since this has been updated. i realize it's some annoying work but if we procrastinate on this list any longer, it will take whomever is doing it a long time. maybe you should think of updating it. also, just an idea but maybe someone should try to update once a month that way it's not much work. if im correct anyone can update it, mod or not. we just have to send it to you ds, right?

Yeah, it took me freaking forever when I did that huge update last year and I made a few mistakes that needed to be fixed too. I've meant to update the past few weekends, but keep getting sidetracked. Just copy the list in the first post, note what date/time you need to add from, then shoot it back to D.
Dakinggamer87
Next-Gen

by Dakinggamer87 Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:20 pm

Good rules!! :)
Odyssey,Vectrex,Atari 2600,5200,7800,Intellivision,Colecovision,NES,Master System,SNES,Genesis,32X,CD,CDX,Virtual Boy,TG-16,Neo-Geo AES,Jaguar+CD,PSX,PSOne,Saturn,3DO,N64,DC,PS2,Xbox,GCN,Wii,Xbox 360,PS3,GB,GB Pocket,GBC,Lynx,Game Gear,Nomad,NGPC,GBA,GBA SP,GB Micro,DS,PSP,PSP Slim,WS,WS Color,3DS,Vita,PC,iPhone,WiiU
A/V:55" Samsung 3D LED TV, Onkyo 7.1 TX-SR605 HTS
My gaming collection
weasels
Next-Gen

by weasels Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:52 pm

Hobie-wan wrote:
Yeah, it took me freaking forever when I did that huge update last year and I made a few mistakes that needed to be fixed too. I've meant to update the past few weekends, but keep getting sidetracked. Just copy the list in the first post, note what date/time you need to add from, then shoot it back to D.

ok, ill try to tackle it. im just worried i make a mistake.
"ninja's wear clothing of every color so they can blend with the alphabet."-best friend concerning bushido blade 2.
my trade and sell list is right here: http://www.racketboy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=20601

N64, saturn model 2, ds, Dreamcast, ps1, ps2, GBC, GBA, GBA SP, xbox, 3DO, psp slim (v.3001.)
feel free to PM/IM me if you feel like talking to me.
pepharytheworm
Next-Gen

by pepharytheworm Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:12 pm

weasels wrote:
Hobie-wan wrote:

Like leaving out "would" :lol: . Don't let him do it he'll screw it up ....... J/K
Where's my chippy? There's my chippy.
weasels
Next-Gen

by weasels Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:20 pm

pepharytheworm wrote:
weasels wrote:
Hobie-wan wrote:

Like leaving out "would" :lol: . Don't let him do it he'll screw it up ....... J/K

only you would look for a small mistake like that just to set up a joke. :lol: naw im just kidding as well.
"ninja's wear clothing of every color so they can blend with the alphabet."-best friend concerning bushido blade 2.
my trade and sell list is right here: http://www.racketboy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=20601

N64, saturn model 2, ds, Dreamcast, ps1, ps2, GBC, GBA, GBA SP, xbox, 3DO, psp slim (v.3001.)
feel free to PM/IM me if you feel like talking to me.
lost_within
Next-Gen

by lost_within Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:24 pm

Here is something I didnt see that should be noted...ebay bans for it, and we should also.

How about no creating of multiple accounts, to sell to yourself, just to bump your feedback. Others should be judging what you sell or trade...not yourself. THat should be instant IP ban at the threat of risking screwing over other members on this forum.

edit: otherwise...I love um.
Yep, I know im the one ya love to hate.
ToKeN
128-bit

by ToKeN Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:10 pm

lost_within wrote:Here is something I didnt see that should be noted...ebay bans for it, and we should also.

How about no creating of multiple accounts, to sell to yourself, just to bump your feedback. Others should be judging what you sell or trade...not yourself. THat should be instant IP ban at the threat of risking screwing over other members on this forum.

very good point! :) i second that. 8)
*SEGA NOMAD*SEGA32X*SEGA GENESIS MODEL 1 & 2*SEGACD MODEL 1 & 2*SEGA SATURN(JP & US)*SNES*N64 X2*3DO FZ-1 X2*3DO FZ-10*GOLDSTAR 3DO*SMS PAL MODEL2*NINTENDO GAMECUBE*PS1(MODDED)(1PAL & 2US)*PSONE W/LCD X2*PS2(FAT)X2*SEGA DREAMCAST X5(3US/1PAL/1JP)*SEGA GAME GEAR*XBOX*NES*LYNX*WII*MAGNAVOX-CD-i*NEO-GEO"AES"*PHILLIPS SCUBA VR GOGGLES*XBOX 360 ELITE*
dsheinem
Next-Gen

by dsheinem Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:25 pm

lost_within wrote:Here is something I didnt see that should be noted...ebay bans for it, and we should also.

I think this goes without saying.
lost_within
Next-Gen

by lost_within Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:31 pm

dsheinem wrote:

I think this goes without saying.

works for me sir *saaaaaaaaaaalute*
Yep, I know im the one ya love to hate.
Arbitern1
128-bit

by Arbitern1 Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:18 am

How is money exchanged? Any service in particular? I have never bought/sold online except for Ebay and Amazon.
Return to Buy/Sell/Trade