Page 49 of 52

Re: sevin0seven's Marketplace (07-09-13) New Items in Stock!

Posted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:42 pm
by sevin0seven
SOLD more stuff.

Added an Ivory White Japanese PS3 Console (300 GB) and a Universal PS2 Control Pad Adapter for XBOX/GC.

Updated want list.

BUMP!

Re: sevin0seven's Marketplace (07-11-13) New Items in Stock!

Posted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:00 am
by sevin0seven
added two console system. bump.

Re: sevin0seven's Marketplace (07-11-13) New Items in Stock!

Posted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:06 pm
by ToKeN
Nice ps3! Would you trade it?

Re: sevin0seven's Marketplace (07-11-13) New Items in Stock!

Posted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:17 pm
by sevin0seven
ToKeN wrote:Nice ps3! Would you trade it?


sure, what do you have.....left? :mrgreen: (PM me)

Re: sevin0seven's Marketplace (07-11-13) New Items in Stock!

Posted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:34 pm
by ToKeN
lol...ok. :)

Re: sevin0seven's Marketplace (07-11-13) New Items in Stock!

Posted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:53 pm
by Lodestar
Interested in that sealed Gamecube controller. Price negotiable?

Re: sevin0seven's Marketplace (07-11-13) New Items in Stock!

Posted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:02 pm
by sevin0seven
Lodestar wrote:Interested in that sealed Gamecube controller. Price negotiable?


yes, PM me with an offer.

Re: sevin0seven's Marketplace (07-11-13) New Items in Stock!

Posted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:45 pm
by Mack702
sevin0seven wrote:
ToKeN wrote:Nice ps3! Would you trade it?


sure, what do you have.....left? :mrgreen: (PM me)


Hmmm you had an interested buyer and you couldn't even get me an answer on the PS3?

Re: sevin0seven's Marketplace (07-11-13) New Items in Stock!

Posted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:29 pm
by sevin0seven
Mack702 wrote:Hmmm you had an interested buyer and you couldn't even get me an answer on the PS3?


yes, because i'm currently at work and the PS3 is in the storage. the answer you want, i have to turn on the PS3 to find out which i haven't got the chance to. don't worry, your still my first dibs.

Re: sevin0seven's Marketplace (07-11-13) New Items in Stock!

Posted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:36 pm
by Mack702
sevin0seven wrote:
Mack702 wrote:Hmmm you had an interested buyer and you couldn't even get me an answer on the PS3?


yes, because i'm currently at work and the PS3 is in the storage. the answer you want, i have to turn on the PS3 to find out which i haven't got the chance to. don't worry, your still my first dibs.


Awesome thanks!