Post Your Non-Auction Goods Here
pepharytheworm
Next-Gen

Re: Super Tempo NIB for the Saturn; Breetai's Japanese retro

by pepharytheworm Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:13 pm

Mod_Man_Extreme wrote:Holy Hell!!!

How did I miss this!!! (Begins frantically scraping pockets for cash) If only I had some crazy spending money!!!! Like was mentioned above this is one of the JP Saturn games that is pretty much forever on my want list.

You should have gotten it when you were at Momcon. It wasn't sealed though.
Where's my chippy? There's my chippy.
Mod_Man_Extreme
Next-Gen

by Mod_Man_Extreme Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:18 pm

Don't tell people it was at Momo, I'll lose my lead on a copy!!!! (Gets pissed at blabbermouth) :twisted:

I would have purchased it had I had enough money (Or any at all) on me at the time. Let's just say there was a situation with a wallet, forgetting it, and finding it later on that day when I got home.
My Consoles:
Genesis - Nomad - SegaCD - GameGear - Sega Saturn - Dreamcast - NES - SNES - N64 - Gamecube - Wii - Playstation - PSone & LCD - PS2 - PS3 - Xbox - 3DS

Niode wrote:Send him a dodgy cheque. Make it out to Scammy McScammerson.

Check out my sale thread below, NeoGeo MVS carts & Arcade gear wanted!:
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=11366
8bit
Next-Gen

by 8bit Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:30 pm

Im sad this thread is dead. I want more Japanese goodness! Move back to Japan please! :lol:
"The librarian does not rue the library, nor the curator fear the exhibits. Rather they revel in their potential. And that is the beauty of a big backlog; pure potential." - Exhuminator

My Game Room | My BST Thread |
s1mplehumar
Next-Gen

by s1mplehumar Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:09 pm

8bit wrote:Im sad this thread is dead. I want more Japanese goodness! Move back to Japan please! :lol:

Yeah, I was really banking on having a consistent source for phoenix down potions to revive my team.
Nintendo ID, PSN, XBL: Eronnicus * Steam ID: s1mplehumar * Switch Friend Code: SW-3270-7921-5525
8bit
Next-Gen

by 8bit Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:28 am

s1mplehumar wrote:
8bit wrote:Im sad this thread is dead. I want more Japanese goodness! Move back to Japan please! :lol:

Yeah, I was really banking on having a consistent source for phoenix down potions to revive my team.

lmao! i was relying on buying more rpgs that I could never afford in the states but could never understand in Japanese!
"The librarian does not rue the library, nor the curator fear the exhibits. Rather they revel in their potential. And that is the beauty of a big backlog; pure potential." - Exhuminator

8bit
Next-Gen

by 8bit Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:30 am

I just wanted to give a shout out to Breetai. If you ever see anything I am selling or trading that you want a hookup on... you got it! I really am happy with the jpn saturn games you set me up with!

Breetai
Next-Gen

by Breetai Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:11 am

8bit wrote:I just wanted to give a shout out to Breetai. If you ever see anything I am selling or trading that you want a hookup on... you got it! I really am happy with the jpn saturn games you set me up with!

Thanks 8bit, and EVERYONE else who bought from/traded with me in the past year. It was fun! I made a bit of money, which basically just went to buying more games and shipping them to Canada. I won't be able to have a dedicated game room for at least another 5 years, but once everything arrives in Canada (2 months shipped by sea sucks, but it's cheaper!), I'll try to get pictures of my collection up sometime during the summer. I'm not sure when, as I'll be job hunting, studying (doing an online course which will lead to being a full-time student for a grad course later on) and taking care of a new kid, but I'll try to get something up eventually for those curious what I brought back. I don't think I bought as much as Hashiriya did when he was here, but hopefully it will be interesting.

The Neo Geo CD front-loader will be up for grabs in a couple months, but I know that at least one person is seriously interested in it. That will probably be the last thing sold in this thread, unless I decide to sell of everything!!! Who knows?
Breetai
Next-Gen

by Breetai Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:15 am

pepharytheworm wrote:

How did I miss this!!! (Begins frantically scraping pockets for cash) If only I had some crazy spending money!!!! Like was mentioned above this is one of the JP Saturn games that is pretty much forever on my want list.

How much was it at Momcon? Me and one of the members at pcenginefx who's in Japan were looking for it in Akihabara last week and couldn't find a copy to verify the price. If it's not in Akiba, then... it's probably rare... although my friend was also looking for a copy of Hellfire on the Mega Drive and got nothing, and I don't think that game is rare at all.
Mod_Man_Extreme
Next-Gen

by Mod_Man_Extreme Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:49 pm

Breetai wrote:
pepharytheworm wrote:

How much was it at Momcon? Me and one of the members at pcenginefx who's in Japan were looking for it in Akihabara last week and couldn't find a copy to verify the price. If it's not in Akiba, then... it's probably rare... although my friend was also looking for a copy of Hellfire on the Mega Drive and got nothing, and I don't think that game is rare at all.

Let's just say it was a very good price and I'm trying to make sure I get a shot at it later on......
My Consoles:
Genesis - Nomad - SegaCD - GameGear - Sega Saturn - Dreamcast - NES - SNES - N64 - Gamecube - Wii - Playstation - PSone & LCD - PS2 - PS3 - Xbox - 3DS

Niode wrote:Send him a dodgy cheque. Make it out to Scammy McScammerson.

Check out my sale thread below, NeoGeo MVS carts & Arcade gear wanted!:
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=11366
molotovwars
Next-Gen

by molotovwars Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:31 am

I think the rareness and value of this item is being over exaggerated. I remember checking eBay completed auctions a week or two ago and the same auction with a starting bid of $99.99 went unsold two times. The only result in completed listings is for $69.99 BIN. I don't think the demand is holding up to the $300 price point.
Return to Buy/Sell/Trade