Post Your Non-Auction Goods Here
User avatar
8bit
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 1895
Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:20 pm
Location: Houston TX

Re: Japanese Retro Gaming Sale! (Updated for Jan. 28) V-Saturn!

by 8bit Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:28 pm

Breetai wrote:
ProfessorK wrote:Pm'ed!

Awesome stuff, btw.

Cheers for that!

I found a Game Boy Light today for the first time in my life. Yay!



Its so funny that for the first time in your life you have found a GB Light, and then that same day you are selling it. LOL.

Anyway, I have sent you payment for the Square-Enix games and the Saturn games via PayPal.

Thanks for the good deal!
"The librarian does not rue the library, nor the curator fear the exhibits. Rather they revel in their potential. And that is the beauty of a big backlog; pure potential." - Exhuminator

My Game Room | My BST Thread |
User avatar
Breetai
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 5100
Joined: Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:13 am
Location: Make you humble in Canada

Re: Japanese Retro Gaming Sale! (Updated for Jan. 28) V-Saturn!

by Breetai Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:28 pm

8bit wrote:
Breetai wrote:
ProfessorK wrote:Pm'ed!

Awesome stuff, btw.

Cheers for that!

I found a Game Boy Light today for the first time in my life. Yay!



Its so funny that for the first time in your life you have found a GB Light, and then that same day you are selling it. LOL.

Anyway, I have sent you payment for the Square-Enix games and the Saturn games via PayPal.

Thanks for the good deal!

Thanks.

Yeah, I really don't have any use for a GB Light... and I'm not into collection Game Boy systems. I just bought this to sell to those you are.
Souther
8-bit
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:52 pm

Re: Japanese Retro Gaming Sale feat. GB Light (Feb.3)

by Souther Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:17 pm

Very Nice auctions you have here. I love looking at retro stuff.

I've been slowly collecting games and systems myself over these past 6 months...I'm pretty impressed with what I have been able to aquire.

Bree....if you can somehow manage to find me a Sega Master System, boxed in great cond for 150 Shipped I'll buy it.

And if you want to cut the Phantasy Star games from that package and sell all 3 together let me know.

Good luck.
User avatar
Breetai
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 5100
Joined: Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:13 am
Location: Make you humble in Canada

Re: Japanese Retro Gaming Sale feat. GB Light (Feb.3)

by Breetai Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:06 am

Souther wrote:Bree....if you can somehow manage to find me a Sega Master System, boxed in great cond for 150 Shipped I'll buy it.
Completely impossible. I boxed Japanese Master System usually runs in the $150-200 range, PLUS about $100 shipping if you use EMS air shipping (about half by sea). I wasn't kidding about shipping from Japan being expensive when I said that in the first post of this thread.

I can get you a boxed Mark III (which is essentially a Master System without FM sound) for $150 PLUS shipping.

And if you want to cut the Phantasy Star games from that package and sell all 3 together let me know.
If I find three more copies I'll consider putting them up in this thread.
Souther
8-bit
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:52 pm

Re: Japanese Retro Gaming Sale feat. GB Light (Feb.3)

by Souther Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:12 pm

Breetai wrote:
Souther wrote:Bree....if you can somehow manage to find me a Sega Master System, boxed in great cond for 150 Shipped I'll buy it.
Completely impossible. I boxed Japanese Master System usually runs in the $150-200 range, PLUS about $100 shipping if you use EMS air shipping (about half by sea). I wasn't kidding about shipping from Japan being expensive when I said that in the first post of this thread.

I can get you a boxed Mark III (which is essentially a Master System without FM sound) for $150 PLUS shipping.

And if you want to cut the Phantasy Star games from that package and sell all 3 together let me know.
If I find three more copies I'll consider putting them up in this thread.


The box for the Master System in huge...which increases the price of shipping quite a bit. I'd love to have the original box but i would take one without it if i could

I know of someone selling a boxed Master system + Boxed 3D glasses plus 16 Games(majority loose.) for 235+ shipping.

I can always check through Yahoo Japan Auctions as I have a hook up that i can order through...Got a mint Phantasy Star Collection for Saturn through him.

Anyways...i'll keep that Mark III in mind too.

Thanks
User avatar
Breetai
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 5100
Joined: Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:13 am
Location: Make you humble in Canada

Re: Japanese Retro Gaming Sale feat. GB Light (Feb.3)

by Breetai Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:24 pm

Souther wrote:Anyways...i'll keep that Mark III in mind too.

Thanks

Yeah, Master Systems in Japan are fairly uncommon and therefore quite expensive. Phantasy Star Collection on the Saturn isn't really too expensive.

I don't have the Mark III. It's sitting in the shop near my work right now. For all I know, it might already be gone... or it might sit on the shelf for months.
User avatar
Breetai
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 5100
Joined: Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:13 am
Location: Make you humble in Canada

Re: Japanese Retro Gaming Sale feat. Mega Drive/CD sale! (Feb.7)

by Breetai Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:37 pm

Price drop on Mega Drive/Mega CD set! $350>$250
User avatar
Breetai
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 5100
Joined: Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:13 am
Location: Make you humble in Canada

Re: Japanese Retro Gaming Sale feat. MORE STUFF!!! (Feb.9)

by Breetai Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:55 pm

Added many games to the Saturn sets. Dropped the price on the translucent smoke Game Gear.
User avatar
8bit
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 1895
Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:20 pm
Location: Houston TX

Re: Japanese Retro Gaming Sale feat. MORE STUFF!!! (Feb.9)

by 8bit Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:16 pm

Breetai wrote:Added many games to the Saturn sets. Dropped the price on the translucent smoke Game Gear.


Amazing deal at $160! Someone jump on this before I buy more games out of the set!
"The librarian does not rue the library, nor the curator fear the exhibits. Rather they revel in their potential. And that is the beauty of a big backlog; pure potential." - Exhuminator

My Game Room | My BST Thread |
User avatar
Breetai
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 5100
Joined: Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:13 am
Location: Make you humble in Canada

Re: Japanese Retro Gaming Sale feat. MORE STUFF!!! (Feb.9)

by Breetai Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:27 pm

8bit wrote:
Breetai wrote:Added many games to the Saturn sets. Dropped the price on the translucent smoke Game Gear.


Amazing deal at $160! Someone jump on this before I buy more games out of the set!

You and Aaron have already raped these sets twice between the two of you. That's enough of that from the both of you!!!

I guess I should raise the price on it though, eh? :wink:

PS. I've got someone seriously interested in the Mega Drive/Mega CD set now, so if you've been on the fence then NOW is the time. The price has already been lowered to $250 so I'm not really making much off it (I paid full for the Mega CD). Heck, I'm almost considering keeping it. The only reason I'm selling it is because I've already got an American Genesis 1/Sega CD 2 combo and don't really need TWO giant 16-bit Sega sets taking up shelf space.
Return to Buy/Sell/Trade

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest