Post Your Non-Auction Goods Here
Breetai
Next-Gen

Re: Super Tempo NIB for the Saturn; Breetai's Japanese retro

by Breetai Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:14 am

molotovwars wrote:I think the rareness and value of this item is being over exaggerated. I remember checking eBay completed auctions a week or two ago and the same auction with a starting bid of $99.99 went unsold two times. The only result in completed listings is for $69.99 BIN. I don't think the demand is holding up to the $300 price point.

Well, the one for $319 on eBay hasn't sold. This is really hard to judge without many sales to see. It seems to be definitely over $100 for CIB, but apparently it has gone for $70 as you pointed out. I cannot find it in the shops in Akihabara. The copies I found were from a locally Korean owned game shop in Saitama, near Tokyo, that doesn't seem to have updated their prices since 1998 (for example, Saturn VF2 is $8... while it is between .10cents and $1 in every other shop).

So, I guess the price for CIB could potentially be anywhere between $70 and $300!!! NIB... who knows...
aaron
Next-Gen

by aaron Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:51 pm

i bet sealed it would be worth probably close to $300. stop pissing on this awesome find! it's worth a MILLION DOLLARS!!!!
Steam / PSN / Twitter: aaronjohnmiller
molotovwars
Next-Gen

by molotovwars Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:22 pm

Haha Breetai of all people would know I'm not pissing on his find. I actually had a few people quoted in the response, but the forum wouldn't let me quote more than three so I left the message as it was. Anyways I don't know what the price was at Momocon, but the game appears rather affordable. I think a lot of people just still have the $300 figure still stuck in their heads.
Breetai
Next-Gen

by Breetai Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:04 am

molotovwars wrote:Haha Breetai of all people would know I'm not pissing on his find. I actually had a few people quoted in the response, but the forum wouldn't let me quote more than three so I left the message as it was. Anyways I don't know what the price was at Momocon, but the game appears rather affordable. I think a lot of people just still have the $300 figure still stuck in their heads.

From what I can gather, after even MORE research, $300 for NIB is possible... but definitely not for CIB! I asked the guy at the local shop if he had any more... and, believe it or not, I now have FIVE copies*! One NIB, the rest open (I don't think they have spine cards, but I bought a ton of games so I haven't checked yet).

The NIB is claimed, a second one is claimed (both by people in this thread) and a third is mine... so, that leaves two more left for grabs. How is $150 from Canada (probably plus shipping, unless Canada Post is cheap... which I doubt... I don't know)? PM me if you're interested, and I'll get back to you in a week or so. I'm posting from an internet cafe now.

*I actually have three, the others are being saved for me to pick up tomorrow.
Breetai
Next-Gen

Re: Neo Geo AES console/game set; Breetai's Retro Sale!

by Breetai Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:12 pm

Back in Action!

I've got an AES set and some Super Tempo (Saturn) games for sale! More to come eventually.

Betamax001
Next-Gen

by Betamax001 Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:35 pm

Breetai wrote:Image

I guess I am a Weenie because all I play is Sega and Nintendo...in my defense squirrel burgers are alot easier to afford on my budget than prime rib...

Also I don't like hot dogs so JOKES ON YOU SNK HAHAH
NES, SNES, PS1, N64, DC, PS2, GCN, Wii, PS3, 360, GB, GBC, GBA, GBA SP, PSP 3000, and 3DS XL

PSN ID: SaturnXMKII
Steam ID: betamax001
Breetai
Next-Gen

by Breetai Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:52 pm

Betamax001 wrote:
Breetai wrote:I guess I am a Weenie because all I play is Sega and Nintendo...in my defense squirrel burgers are alot easier to afford on my budget than prime rib...

Also I don't like hot dogs so JOKES ON YOU SNK HAHAH

How about NEC?

I've also got Sega and big 'N' stuff coming up later; SMS, MD/Genny/MCD/SCD, Saturn, DC, FC, NES, SFC, SNES, N64... Are you buying or being a weenie? I'm a real hot dog because I've got the goods!
dlmvii
Next-Gen

by dlmvii Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:27 am

At least there's no ketchup on that hot dog

also, the neo-geo utilizes 4 dimensions. Fact. (apparently)
s1mplehumar
Next-Gen

by s1mplehumar Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:55 am

Welcome home.

What are the chances of getting some quality maple syrup on your b/s/t thread? I'm dead serious.
Nintendo ID, PSN, XBL: Eronnicus * Steam ID: s1mplehumar * Switch Friend Code: SW-3270-7921-5525
Breetai
Next-Gen

by Breetai Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:56 am

s1mplehumar wrote:Welcome home.

What are the chances of getting some quality maple syrup on your b/s/t thread? I'm dead serious.

Aren't there specialized websites for that???
Return to Buy/Sell/Trade