Post Your Non-Auction Goods Here
Frag Mortuus
Next-Gen

Frag Mortuus' It's New To You Sale 10/30/2016

by Frag Mortuus Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:01 pm

Hey Everyone,

Long time, no see :lol: over the past year or so the wife and I have expanded our family with two, yes TWO babies. Readjusting to life with small babies is a bit more tough when there are two of them, lol. So needless to say, gaming has taken a back seat to family stuff. With that being said, I'm looking to part with some of my consoles and games. Theses prices are my wishful thinking prices, I'm willing to entertain offers, but please make them reasonable. :D

1. PS3 - Original Launch 60GB Hardware Backwards Compatible: Upgraded to 1TB, I will include the original 60GB HDD, just for completion sake. Also comes with two black Sixaxxis controllers and one silver Dualshock 3, along with the original charging cable and power cable. I can throw in an HDMI cable if needed or wanted. I'm not the original owner of this console, but I'm good friends with the guy that originally bought it. He is not a big gamer. The only game he ever plays is WoW. He says this system has less that 30 hours of use on it. It shows by the great condition this system is in. Other than the scratches on the glossy black shell, there are little signs of wear. There isn't even much dust in any of the ports. $350

2. PS4 - Original 500GB Launch Model: NO CONTROLLER INCLUDED. Includes three games: Knack, Borderlands: Handsome Jack Collection: and Dragon Age: Inquisition. System is in great working condition. The glossy black HDD cover has scratches on it, and the back, bottom right hand corner has a small blemish that I'm honestly not sure what it is. Neither of these affect the functionality. This system was my daily driver until recently. $250 shipped

3. SNES Donkey Kong Country: I'm the original owner of this cart from way back in '94. The cart is in "OK" condition. the label has some wear and I've stuck DKC stickers on it that were included in a box of Kellog's cereal back in the day. Also, the cart has my name in sharpie on the back. $20

4. Metroid Prime Trilogy: Great condition, Complete w/ white case. $35

5. Metoid - Other M: Complete, Great Condition. $7

6. Trauma Center - New Blood & Trauma Center - Second Opinion: Both games are in great condition, Complete. $12

7. Zack & Wiki - Quest for Barbaro's Treasure: Great condition, Complete. $15

8. The Legend of Zelda - Twilight Princess: Wii, Nintendo Selects, Great Condition, Complete. $12

9. The Legend of Zelda - Skyward Sword: Great Condition, Complete (I'm assuming it's complete even though it doesn't include a CD or Wii-Mote. This game is in fantastic condition and was "New Old Stock". It's never been played.$25

For anyone that doesn't know or remember me, I have 100% positive feedback here with 36 transactions, and 100% positive feedback on eBay with over 160 transaction. Both sites are a mix on buying and selling transactions. If you want to see pictures of the items or have any more questions, please feel free to let me know.
Last edited by Frag Mortuus on Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:10 pm, edited 50 times in total.
noiseredux wrote:Frag Mortuus rules.

Sell/Trade/Want List
MasonB15
24-bit

Re: Frag Mortuus' (forced to) Sell List

by MasonB15 Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:08 pm

Nice stuff! PM sent.
xzeronature
24-bit

by xzeronature Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:24 pm

Is dark cloud 2 complete? Also what is the condition of everything. If it's complete and in good condition I'll buy it from ya.
Hobie-wan
Next-Gen

by Hobie-wan Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:10 pm

Doh, Xzero beat me on Dark Cloud 2. Well, still interested in the other 2 I PM'd about if Mason didn't beat me too.
REPO Man
Next-Gen

by REPO Man Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:13 pm

Frag Mortuus wrote:Lost Odyssey $6 shipped
Silent Hill: Homecoming $6 shipped
Ratchet and Clank Future: Tools of Destruction $6 shipped
Condemned 2: Bloodshot $6 shipped
Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga $6 shipped
Saints Row $6 shipped
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed $6 shipped
Final Fantasy XII $7 shipped
Grand Theft Auto IV $7 shipped
Resident Evil 4 $6 shipped
Assassin's Creed $6 shipped (Still has map)
Gears of War $6 shipped
Warhawk (PS3) $6 shipped
Dark Cloud 2 $6 shipped
SSX 3 $6 shipped
Ninja Gaiden Sigma $6 shipped
Blue Dragon $6 shipped
Bioshock $6 shipped (Still has Poster)
The Darkness $6 shipped
Mass Effect $6 shipped
Lost Planet: Extreme Condition $6 shipped
Conan $6 shipped
God of War: Chains of Olympus $6 shipped
Dark Sector $6 shipped
Dead Rising$6 shipped
Rockband $6 shipped
The Sims 2 $6 shipped

Are those games or strategy guides? I ask because even though they are listed under "strategy guides", they are put in a list apart from the rest.
Hobie-wan
Next-Gen

by Hobie-wan Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:16 pm

REPO Man wrote:Are those games or strategy guides? I ask because even though they are listed under "strategy guides", they are put in a list apart from the rest.

Looked like guides to me. Just that the others had specific notes with them.
Frag Mortuus
Next-Gen

by Frag Mortuus Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:51 pm

REPO Man wrote:Are those games or strategy guides? I ask because even though they are listed under "strategy guides", they are put in a list apart from the rest.

Yeah, they are guides. Sorry about the confusing wall of text, lol.

Sell/Trade/Want List
chupon
Next-Gen

by chupon Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:11 am

PM sent for SNES
Buy / Sell / Trade List: viewtopic.php?t=17958
Last updated: 11-10-16

PS3 ID: dakkenblackblade 360 ID: dakkenblackblad
Frag Mortuus
Next-Gen

by Frag Mortuus Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:56 am

I just edited the list with everything that is still available. So if you see it its still here!!!

Thanks.

Sell/Trade/Want List
Octopod
Next-Gen

by Octopod Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:30 pm

I am interested in the Oblivion and Mass Effect books if the ME book is in good shape.
Return to Buy/Sell/Trade