All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post subject: Re: Sega Saturn console with cables & controllers - $60 shipped
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:58 am 
64-bit

GSZX1337 wrote:
korn16ftl3 wrote:
that zelda oracles is defiantly on my want list.....is there any thing you would trade for it?

I don't normally do trading, but if you have a list I'll take a look.

most of what i would have to trade would be PC stuff or cords and what not as this is the stuff taking my house over....i have a large array of AC cords as well as a/v cords,including but not limited to component, composite, a crap ton of crazy USB cords as well as generic USB cords, standard coax all sorts of different lengths, the list go's on and on in the aspect of items like this

as far as pc stuff i think all i have that would be of intrest to any one here would be a pair of vid cards a friend gave me recently (tested and functional) they are PCI-E 512MB DDR3 ATI's (dont recall the series # off the top of my head) and a dual CPU server motherboard with CPU's (functional? the CPU's get warm when turned on i checked that much never had the right RAM and such to actually test it tho)

i also have other various misc stuff PC fans smaller PSU's (300w or so around in there as well as 1 dell PSU these are wired to work only for dell) PCI cards a couple not so awesome AGP and PCI vid cards, older (pc-100 and pc-133) RAM, fully functional older computer collecting dust (fully capable of running XP)

if you have any needs/wants in the aspect of these things i can easily look and see what i have around i was saving the stuff for DIY projects and what not but the thing is it comes in like 100 times faster than i can figure out uses for it all

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:18 pm 
Next-Gen

I don't really have the money to buy any PC hardware right now and I'm not interested in any cables at the moment. If you could tell me if your video cards are passively cooled, I'll notify you when I am able to afford those.

pierrot wrote:
Playing games on the Genesis makes me feel like a dude with a jet-pack blasting off to my volcano fortress, which houses my fleet of Lamborghinis with anti-land-shark harpoons mounted on the sides, and a projection display in the wind shield for the Genesis console mounted in the dash.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:50 pm 
64-bit

GSZX1337 wrote:
I don't really have the money to buy any PC hardware right now and I'm not interested in any cables at the moment. If you could tell me if your video cards are passively cooled, I'll notify you when I am able to afford those.

passively cooled? normal air cooling stock fans on them

Post subject: Re: FS: Sega Saturn console with cables & controllers M3DS R
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:49 pm 
Next-Gen

I'm also selling an M3 DS Real with extras.

pierrot wrote:
Playing games on the Genesis makes me feel like a dude with a jet-pack blasting off to my volcano fortress, which houses my fleet of Lamborghinis with anti-land-shark harpoons mounted on the sides, and a projection display in the wind shield for the Genesis console mounted in the dash.

Post subject: Re: FS: Sega Saturn console, M3DS Real with 8GB SDHC
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:10 am 
Next-Gen

Bump

pierrot wrote:

Post subject: Re: FS: Sega Saturn console, M3DS Real with 8GB SDHC
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:26 am 
Next-Gen

After X-Mas bump

pierrot wrote:

Post subject: Re: FS: Sega Saturn console & DS Lite Flash Cart with 8GB SD
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:25 pm 
Next-Gen

bumperz

pierrot wrote:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:19 pm 
64-bit

Would you sell to me via Paypal? I want the Sega Saturn. I'm in USA.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:33 am 
Next-Gen

bump

pierrot wrote:

Post subject: Re: FS: Sega Saturn console - $55 shipped
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:19 am 
Next-Gen

Price lowered. Might put the Saturn on eBay this weekend if it doesn't sell here.

pierrot wrote:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next